Jimmy continues to troll us.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Jimmy continues to troll us.

in reply to Chucky6661

That was most likely the debug cheat. It was like the level select cheat where you hit 'Up, Down, Left, Right, A+Start', but instead, you hit 'Up, C, Down, C, Left, C, Right, C, A+Start'. The game would start normally on round 1 but if you paused it and hit C, you could cycle through all the various sprites in game and one of them gave you permanent invincibility.

I used to use it and lay out lots of rings and various power up TV's and then smash them all before starting to play.

There was some good EE's in games like Pitfall the Mayan Adventure, Robocop vs Terminator, Puggsy, Wiz n Liz and others. I used to love searching games for them back then. Don't care so much about EE's these days except for zombies, and unfortunately they have gotten lame and predictable.

I would love some transparency from Jimmy regarding his 'alcohol fueled' tweets. If he is talking about Tranzit, he should at least say so. I don't really fancy trailing through all the maps again chasing shadows that are not even there.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

That must've been it, I used to use the first cheat so maybe I accidently entered the second one. As to Jimmy's tweets, they are very tantalising, almost enough to get me looking again, but like you said when has his tweets ever amounted to results in-game. But you never know he may end up having the last laugh! I'm gunna crash now so I I just wanna add that I don't think he's a d1ck I was just joking around

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Trust me, I think i've checked every corner of TranZit and no easter egg is there besides tower of babble. However there was something I found at town after completing the easter egg. Shot the door at the laundry matt in town a ton of times and energy zaps around the place like a firework show. Whatever it is, I believe its linked to this and the TV at farm, somethings hidden but yet people have not yet uncovered it. Jimmy may be telling the truth that there is something hidden but because Activision have built up such a bad ego after Black ops 2, nobody believes him. I'm going to say something, TranZit is bigger than we know, when we turn on the power, an alarm sounds. But if you go outside near the lava, you can hear a second one exactly the same somewhere else. The random facility in the mist, must have a way into it, it has an alarm sound coming from it so it must be accessible. Look left before arriving at power and you'll see the facility I'm talking about. Treyarch are hiding something, and they've hidden it damn well.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Yeah, we tore Tranzit apart from Nov through to Jan. We did everything possible on that map. We tried every combination of lamps during the Maxis ToB, and EMP'd evry single inch. We are also aware of the beams that come from the laundr-o-mat door, and Platypus even found the source of a few of them.

There is nothing that we did not try. You name it, we tried it. We did everything possible with the Church too. The facility you speak of is not accessible unfortunately. When you roam around the map without the fog you can see the area is just behind the train, so technically you could get into the area, but there is just a basic building in there. When you go behind the bus station, you can walk up the path and you see the background is just a 2D wall so looks terrible, thus ruling out being able to go there legitimately.

I still think it could be possible for there to be more to Tranzit, though how much more is the question. Like Cheese said... it could be just a picture or a Dev's initials.

Level 53

in reply to reluctent

The lights only occur on xbox. Highly unlikely they are anything but a bug and trust me I was not suggesting there is another EE on tranzit. Plus you say you searched every corner of that map there are no more EEs and then go on to say you think there actually IS something on the map?! I was just saying I wouldn't be surprised as EEs have taken years to cone out in other games

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to Chucky6661

however I just thought about there being 3 towers we had to complete and there are 3 orbs if I'm correct, and upon completion of the EE on these maps the avatar for the said map glowed orange, although a sh1t tonne of experimentation took place on tranzit I suspect very little has been done after buried was released, along with the final tower... I will try a few things out with my friends soon just to quell my curiosity lol, any ideas

Level 15

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

Can we just start a petition to remove Jimmy? Or at the very least get him to quit being such a loser with all these damn cryptic pieces of bullshit...it's not funny....maybe it does mean something, but why can't he just come out and tell us. Or at least tell us there is indeed something we are overlooking. These half ass "hints" aren't clever, especially if they aren't even a reference to zombies.....IMPEACH JIMMY NOW!!

Level 11

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

If there is nothing new or nothing significant to newly discover than this post of jimmy's is downright unproffesional, what programmer actively makes fun of his fan base and gets away with it.. Activision? Treyarch?

Now comes the addict in me fiending for another fix... I had once posted my thoughts on what a goldmine of social media buzz zombies was sitting on without ever cashing in... to add or reveal something in the game ...waylater than anyone anticipated, in a game SO filled with mystery and controversy... would give them such Buzz in today's connected world, thatI often find myself shocked that it has not happened yet ( in this or any other game ) .

So maybe...just maybe (even us skeptics have to admit the possibility) they opted to do that 1 week of extra work to make the most memorable moment in gaming history.

If not.. they leave the door wide open for competition to be the NEXT conspiracy themed EE laced zombie adventure game.

p.s. DBZ , GRRR, Cobalt, Gulf, Rendon, all , my zombie compatriots,  I still need the ultimate origins experience, so if you see me and want to run a game, let me know.

Level 11

in reply to JamiSan

Hey Jamie. I think you might have removed me from your Friends List, but I am more than happy to run Origins with you. Adam has not been on live for over 3 months. Either way, I am playing Origins a lot right now and will be on again this afternoon if you want to join me for a long one. I will add you again when I get home.

Regarding your post... bravo mate, I couldn't have put it better myself. I so what to go back in searching for more but without a little bit more information, it leaves us a little vague. I will say this though... Platypus phones 3arc directly and spoke to one of the devs, who he grilled for well over 30 minutes. He only got one piece of juicy info from them, and that was this...

Plat : Are the Orbs and Beams on Tranzit a graphical glitch?

Dev : No, they are NOT a glitch! That is all I can say. Good luck.

Take from it what you will, but it has left both him and me, very intrigued!

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

This got the gears turning... I started thinking about the Moon references in Tranzit- the sign on the building, the missle landing in the bowling alley with the four colors from Simon/Samantha says (or whatever you'd call it), which got me thinking about the four tubes you need to fill doing the EE on Moon. From what I'm aware, there are four orb locations-- tower, town streetlight, box @ diner, box @ depot. Anyone tried to "stay close" to them and have a kill frenzy to see if they change anyhow, or change spots?

Just a thought. I briefly looked at the contents here, but I'm at work and shouldn't get busted rockin' the forum

Edit: Which, when connected on the handy Tranzit map, creates a pretty cool looking pyramid

Level 16

Studios