Jimmy continues to troll us.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Jimmy continues to troll us.

So mr. Jimmy Z tweeted out something today. Same ol' cryptic stuff telling us to find and open stuff that's not there.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/statuses/408724399915671552

Level 13
36 REPLIES

Re: Jimmy continues to troll us.

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

Yup, I was just reading that! First thought was the room near power on transit, second thought was, jimmy is a d1ck

Level 15

But FairPlay to him he knows how to get ur curiosity going though

Level 15

Don't waste your time with it man... no one else is. It is most likely a poor attempt at getting us to go back and play the god awful Black Ops 2 again. He is not even giving us an idea of what map he is talking about. We assume Tranzit, but it could be Origins, or Buried, or even Ascension or Verruckt!?! Too vague tbh. He might not even be talking about zombies at all!

Thinking about it... when have any of these nursery rhymes he puts out ever amounted to anything?

Level 53

He's obviously talking about the bunker in Nuketown.

Level 13

Wouldnt it be ace if there really was something still undiscovered after all the sh1t we give jimmy z, I remember it took years for people to find the EE in the first mortal kombat, where u could fight reptile on a certain stage, I can't remember how to do it though. What's the best hidden EE you've ever experienced? my old man said donkey kong had one that took 25 years to find! and it was just some initials lol! Sounds like a troll even 3arc would be proud of

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

I think you are right, we need to go back and play donkey kong.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

I Been playing PAC man lately, the champion deluxe version on PSN store, it's really good. And I completed the "impossible game" the title gives it away but DAMN that was the hardest game I have ever played, addictive tho. But to stay on topic... Jimmy is a douche

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Wouldnt it be ace if there really was something still undiscovered after all the sh1t we give jimmy z, I remember it took years for people to find the EE in the first mortal kombat, where u could fight reptile on a certain stage, I can't remember how to do it though. What's the best hidden EE you've ever experienced? my old man said donkey kong had one that took 25 years to find! and it was just some initials lol! Sounds like a troll even 3arc would be proud of

Sorry dude, but that is not true. Reptile was discovered in the Arcade version within just a few weeks, and it was already known before the Mega-Drive/Genesis version dropped. He was found by using only kicking attacks on the Pit stage, but it had to go 3 rounds and not take any damage on the 2 rounds you would win, and you had to finish it with a finisher, so you would intentionally lose the first round only to then with by jump kicking or sweeping  I remember fondly going into the arcades to play that very game in 92'. Good times indeed.

There is however literally hundreds of undiscovered EE's in games... especially older games for the NES, SNES, Atari and Sega systems. The best one I ever found was on Terminator 2 on the NES console. I died on the last mission and got hit with the game over screen. In a rage, I ferociously battered the buttons and it said "continue", only it took me to a different level I had never seen before that was set in the future. I heard it was a level that got cut from the game and the decided to include it as an EE. I never found out how I did it to this day, and cannot find anything online about it, but it DID happen and I had witnesses at the time. lol.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

ah, took me years to find out about it, Im not sure if I accidentally found one on sonic for mega drive, or it was bugging out but sonic turned into a bunch of stars and basically had the super sonic effect from sonic 3 permanently till the end of the level

Level 15

Studios