Jimmy's tweet hinting at zombies confusion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Jimmy's tweet hinting at zombies confusion

I Was going thur his twitter when I noticed he made a tweet. His usual, full of utter sense behaviour. It reads, " you ever get that feeling where everything you thought was real, actually is?" check his twitter for source. this is a deliberate counter to the rumours of zombies story being all just a game, in the only way treyarch knows how to answer. As a matter of fact, we all know zombies isn't ending anyways, especially from the 3arc community video, where they specifically said this isn't the last u will see of us, and hinted at black ops 3. Watch the video instead of calling me on it tho. this up here is just extra confirmation.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Jimmy's tweet hinting at zombies confusion

in reply to BIGB13_1999

TTrue?

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

Yes it is very true. See for urself on his twitter.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to BIGB13_1999

TTrue!

Level 11

in reply to BIGB13_1999

link?

Level 2

in reply to anonymus189two

WWw.twitter.com?

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

DUH! I mean to the actual tweet.

Level 2

in reply to BIGB13_1999

To people asking the source just go on Twitter or Google up "Jimmy Zelenksi Twitter".

Now to my reply don't take Jimmy's words into heart most of Black Ops 2 he was trolling the fans with the next step in Tranzit on top of many trolls just for he can get a good laugh out of the hopes in the community.

Level 19

in reply to BIGB13_1999

I Don't want to bring negative vibes but please show me something that guy has wrote ( in the context of answering our Q's bout Zs) that has been useful in ANY way lol

Level 15

in reply to BIGB13_1999

There is a very simple answer to that, which only takes doing the easter egg of origins and a wee bit o thinking. The answer: their game, isn't just a game. I've heard people say its a World at War time, but it isn't. Why would they lock their windows? I mean, middle of a war, bombs, guns, bullets, "Hey kids, lock your windows." And also, why are they playing a ZOMBIE game in the middle of a HUMAN war? Wouldn't play be playing with soldiers? I'd have to imagine that they are in a zombie infested world, and they are playing a game of their saviors and heroes, the people who were going to kill all the zombies. It just seems like that to me.

Level 1

Studios