Just Watched the Origins Cutscene for the first time. . . . . Wow

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Just Watched the Origins Cutscene for the first time. . . . . Wow

in reply to Tsarthos

Maybe that's the irony. The map itself has no density and neither does the story.

Level 11

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Well of course L4D and L4D2 are gonna be made in the same engine, it's Valve, the one who could improve graphics from a 2003 engine (that came from the Quake engine).

Level 5

in reply to dustycrow

I also started out on BO2 with zombies and finally got BO1 yesterday. Just had my first play through of ascension and I've gotta say, I can see why people prefer these maps. The zombies are slightly 'different' and it's definitely harder to stay on your feet but they seem much more challenging in a fun way. I'll have to give it a couple of weeks and play through all the dlc's, but I can already see why people speak so fondly of it. Only drawback is it will still cost you nearly £50 to get the game and all the maps.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Davelo07

If you are ever looking for someone to run BO1 with, feel free to hit me up. GT : DeathBringerZen. Been playing BO1 more again myself these days, and you are right... it is vastly superior to BO2.

Level 53

I'm always good for a game, but I don't have a mic at the mo which is normally enough to put most people off. Could always talk through some sort of game plan on here before hand though, and I'm gonna grab another mic soon. I've only had a look at Kino, Five and Ascension so far but I'm impressed with what I've seen and there's still a lot of maps I haven't looked at yet.

Level 9

in reply to Davelo07

I honestly don't care if you have a mic or not. Never been something that bothered me when I know the person, or know they are not gonna rage on me. lol. Happy to just run the maps and give you an idea of how they work. Can help you do the EE's on them too.

Level 53

OK cool nice one, I'll send you a friend request next time i'm on

Level 9

in reply to hoboMurder101

Agree, they managed to get a German sounding voice for Richtofen, but seriously, not Samantha. I know people have said, everything is thrown into a 60 second scene, that doesn't say anything other than all the stuff in zombies being a toy and the zombies not really getting blown to bits, only getting bashed around like bowiling pins. Sam says my father has a plan. Well news flash, we kinda knew he had a plan anyway, to get Samantha out of this god forsaken Argartha, it would be good if we could see Samantha like in moon once we released her, instead of the game unexpectedly ending. They seriously didn't put one bit of effort in the story continuation from Black ops 1, its all, just plain boring, and thats being nice.

Also they could have taken the story a heck of a lot further, instead of throwing in our faces the fact its all a childs imagination after all those previous easter eggs. What a big fat waste of time.

Level 6

in reply to Tsarthos

Ugh. The scene is probably one of the worst things in zombies. Like a lot of other people have said, BO2 is a train wreck. From the makes-no-sense story line to the ridiculously hard to do easter eggs, (You have to do every one except MOTD and Origins 4-Player) Bo2 was defiantly NOT a good game, if you were looking at the story point of view, like me. However, what lacked in storytelling made up in fun, and I think we can all agree that we all spent countless hours just messing around. All in all, BO2 Zombies was a good experience.

Except for the story. Which sucks.

Level 1

in reply to Mikesoccer

TranZit EE egg can be done both ways with 2 players.

Level 6

Studios