Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

So Origins is a great map in my opinion. Maybe my favourite out of all (maybe Der Riese and MotD comes first). Anyways, each public match I've played on Origins have ended up with either one person leaving and the others to follow, trollers, noobs, point stealers and people who refuses to open anything, etc.

But yesterday, I joined 3 random people, none of us had a mic. Nobody stole any Zombies from each other in the spawn room. I opened the first door, and the other players opened the followings. "Great!" I thought. And it got even better: We all worked together on the generators, we didn't spam the box until we got a good gun, instead we all took turns to roll the box. Everybody knew about the Nuke-Monkey bomb things, the Zombie Shield and Maxis drone, the Thunder Punch and everything. We worked together at the 4 chests to get the Thunder Fist, we worked together getting all staff parts, not only for the one we wanted for ourself, but we all gathered parts and the music discs for all staffs. We all helped each other out to the fullest when we got downed. We build all the staffs, and I had the Wind Staff. When I was going to get the Ultimate version, I couldn't remember where those 3 things I have to shoot were. So I knifed the big 4 wheels in the Staff Room, and one player started to knife me (he wanted me to follow him) hand he showed me all 3 of 'em! Afterwards, I was the only one who hadn't got my ultimate staff, and all 4 followed me to the Crazy Place and helped me charging up the staff!

Afterwards we started to train in our own areas, two of us got the Golden Shovel, we all had ultimate staffs, everyone was doing good, and it was so much fun!! Later, I one went down (we had all went down several times before though), but I think it was on purpose this time, since he got tired. That was all OK, I felt the same, so I just went down too, and the two others too.

Now THAT is what a fun public match is all about! THANKS to the guys I played with, I hope I get another public match on Origins again like that one

Level 3
12 REPLIES

Re: Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

in reply to BurningFighter

You forgot to mention how game ended on round 8 and you all scored over 10downs.

Level 26

Re: Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

in reply to boybad3

That's even more impressive, they had the air strike grenades and all ultimate staffs by round 8, we should def play sometime

Level 15

Public matches are great fun, I usually choose randoms over friends these days because without the chaos of noobishness BO2 as a whole is extremely boring... I'm glad you play public lobbies, my man, perhaps we'll run into one another at some point...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

style="width: auto; height: auto;" width="221"/>

Level 26

Good for you bud, but micless people that actually get a good game is very rare. I don't even waste my time with micless people, considering origins cost 15$ (if you didn't bought the pass), and my ps3 bluetooth cost me 20$... if you can't afford that, you don't deserve my time

Good luck on finding another good game

Level 4

You got a rare match. I get one good group every 10 times I play this map. Someone goes down twice and you can count on it that there backing out, and let's not talk about them bleeding out. It does matter how much they have on them you'll be playing a man down afterwards

Level 3

Origins is a horrible map to begin with.

Level 13

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

With randoms that dont have a mic it never goes near 20's, good game for some and some may find round 8 impressive, in my eyes it is a complete waste of time.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

With randoms that dont have a mic it never goes near 20's

That's not true in my experience. If you're talking about public lobbies in general, then I agree most games won't make the 20 mark due to people quitting, but that includes players with mics. And if you're talking about games that do get played out, I rarely have a public game that is over before 20. I've had plenty of games go past 30 in public lobbies with no communication and the whole team with few downs. Having a mic is an advantage, but it is not a precursor to having a good game. Public lobbies are definitely hit and miss, but you can stumble across some decent players, it makes those few good games even more rewarding, and the hectic ones between are fun.

Level 9

Studios