Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

in reply to Davelo07

That's not true in my experience.

You must be the only lucky one, especially on a map "origins"

few good games even more rewarding, and the hectic ones between are fun.

My post above stands, in my eyes it is a waste of time, and it is if you have to play a bunch of games just to get a good one in as you described. I would rather play a long game to 40,50 than a bunch of hectic ones between to 20,30. This is just my opinion, we all have a different perspective on what we call a good game or high round.

Level 26

Re: Just had a good Public Match on Origins for the first time... and it was the most awesome thing ever

in reply to BurningFighter

Yeah but that's the problem. Treyarch needs to stop forcing teamwork. Origins just takes forever to set up in plus there's too many tedious things. Panzat is annoying as hell. I hate when people go down and then I'm left to clutch it with no staff or quick revive. Mud everywhere is annoying as well. Having to watch for a robot stepping on you is tedious as well.

Level 13

in reply to BurningFighter

what is your psn? Because I coincidently  entered into a public match about a week ago with three randoms, nobody had mics, and we all made it to about 28, or 27. I was the last person lefT, and I died when I was stepped on by a robot. i also made sure to friend all the people I was with. would be just plain awesome if it was you.

Level 1

Studios