KNIFE GLITCH ON ORIGINS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: KNIFE GLITCH ON ORIGINS

in reply to boybad3

Do you play origins? no, you clearly don't hense you would know what the gloves are. You go on continuing to watch spongebob dude.

*This post may contain sarcasm*

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to reluctent

There is no gloves that are instant kill to round 50. Unless you are that chick Sandy, only she has those electric gloves.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

Do you actually know at all what I'm talking about? What I mean by gloves is the fists, or your just clearly not getting the point of this thread at all.

Also, there is not a"chick sandy" on Origins, there is a girl on the other 3 maps called Misty, but where the hell you got Sandy from is my question. You clearly only play TranZit because it even tells you her real name on Buried, derp. Maybe I'm correct saying you watch too much spongebob. Screw that other reply saying *this post may contain sarcasm* because I wasn't being sarcastic, I meant it. period (If your just trying to be a clever little asshole then your really failing) Want some proof, go look it up on youtube.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

He was OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic. You need to calm down dude. You get really worked up on here sometimes and take things completely wrong. He is taking the piss. He knows her name is misty.

Level 53

Studios