Keeping perks after downing on Buried?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Keeping perks after downing on Buried?

I've been playing buried since it came out, and each time that I have gone down (solo only) I have kept all my perks except for quick revive. Mayve a strange perma perk? Did anyone else have this experience? I'm not complaining but I would like to know the source of my good fortune!

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Keeping perks after downing on Buried?

in reply to edog4936

My friend went down in a 4 player game and had all his perks except revive, which he lost, when I picked him back up. This may be a new perma / persistant perk.

That same game I got the green poof from drinking a perk. I didn't get the chance to test if it was connected to the keeping your perks after going down theory though.

Level 15

in reply to Ninjambie

Yea I got a persistent perk after drinking speed cola earlier. Not sure what it did. I don't think it was the cash back perk cuz I don't crouch or prone. Unless they changed it to where you don't have to. Idk. If anyone has an idea, please chime in.

Level 12

in reply to edog4936

That's what quick revive does when you're playing solo on zombies. It gets you back up except you lose quick revive. As far as keeping all you're perks. That could be the gift from connecting all the nav cards.

Level 3

in reply to Tattooey

I would say you are right except for the fact that I have never built a nav card table. I think it has to be a perma perk

Level 1

in reply to Tattooey

Not true...

Level 1

in reply to edog4936

It is a Persiatent Upgrade.. You have to buy 4 perks and then earn 4 from killing ghosts. 8th perk is invisible but makes you keep all perks after going down (except Quick Revive).

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Persistent_Upgrades?useskin=wikiamobile&cb=5113#Mystery_Box_upgrade

Level 9

in reply to GoalieOfUnholy1

Another theory is you have to buy 4 perks before round 4 or 5.. Haven't tried myself so I can't say for sure which one is correct..

Level 9

in reply to GoalieOfUnholy1

This is also not true..please stop spreading this lie..it has nothing to do with witches...no invisible perk.and u don't need 7 perks easter eggs or and getting the four perks is also false....watch the videos and look what u see and don't..

Level 1

in reply to edog4936
Level 15

Studios