Kevin Sherwood confirms that Origins is the end of the zombies story W/Link

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Kevin Sherwood confirms that Origins is the end of the zombies story W/Link

So with Treyarch's new origins Archangel recording session video Kevin Sherwood, senior sound designer, talks about how archangel ties into Origins. While doing so he does say that origins is "the finality of the story" Watch this Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Origins - Archangel Recording Session - YouTube    At about :59 he says its the finality...

Level 11
16 REPLIES

Re: Kevin Sherwood confirms that Origins is the end of the zombies story W/Link

in reply to Group115

This story is over, doesn't mean zombies is.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Good thing too. Now we can get a fresh start on the new consoles next year.

Level 13

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

I guess that could be good...

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Group115

End of the story line I'm sure zombies will stick around bud it's a money maker and Treyarch knows fans will be angry if the mode is gone.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

yeah really. thats the reason black ops makes wayyyy more money than MW, ZOMBIES!!!!! lets call it BLOOD MONEY!!!!!!!!! LOL

Level 1

in reply to Group115

Story is over, zombies is not. However judging by the cutscene, Samantha and Dr.Maxis will  most likely still be around in the next game...

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

end of zombies im mad thinking about it haha

Level 4

in reply to Group115

I dont think so. Its no secret that BO was such a big success, mainly becuase of the zombie community.

I believe thats why zombies came as a game mode rather than an easter egg so to speak like in W@W.
I'm still betting that they will release Zombies as its own title. I said before maybe a double disc set. Who knows,

but they can't stop zombies now. Knowing Treyarch they might want you to believe that. They may even go as far as to not

put a Zombie mode on their next release. Stir the pot a lil bit. Next thing you know, I'd say around Halloween, they drop a Zombie title. Games like Dead Island, Resident Evil, and Undead Rising , only go to show you how much zombies have taken over culture. Every one is doing it. Zombie movies, games, TV shows. They have an air gun brand named Zombie killer.

I see zombies on freaking Gieco commercials

Level 12

in reply to mister_z

Releasing a all zombie disc thats not a good idea lol i still wanna have the option too play campaign and multiplayer  even thou i never played campaign and hardly ever multiplayer.... i dont wanna buy all them separate the zombie mode and dlc's are fine.....

I like stage bosses , and how bout the ole school menu cheats for custom games that dont count just for fun, and more map "Breakables" like melee weapons that break over time just incase i run out of bullets... most time ill give up and die before using that weak knife.

Level 4

Studios