LOOKING FOR WICKED PLAYERS!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: LOOKING FOR WICKED PLAYERS!!

in reply to EasterEggsUK

I'd be down to do the easter eggs or if you could help me with em,gt is Durnis Jaley,shotgun rank send me a friend request if you want to play.

Level 2

in reply to PapaCazzy

There are also some nice guides here on the forums, just have to dig a bit into it. If you want to play though just add Rockker1993

Good to do whatever

Level 7

in reply to PapaCazzy

It cant be done on solo or easy, I have two other friends who have been wanting to watch the cutscene as well, if we can sink up that would be cool,  peace_maker4

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to PEACECORE

Im gunna try and be nice here as you dont no much about this map.

1. The hardest/longest step is Rain Of Fire which can be done from either foot at Stamin-up ON F***ING SOLO (if you wait till the count down and hit the button about half a second after he says 1 and then get a very good throw and u get 4 goes at it if you dont waste the free max ammo)

2. There is no steps that can not be done by 1 player by themself its not Tranzit,Die Rise or Buried which needed all 4 players (Tranzit can be cheated by only needing 2 if you know how) Mob Of The Dead needs wheesle and any other player to get on the plane at the end,

But Origins is the only map with a major Easter Egg that can be done SOLO

3. I have done it solo and try to do it everytime i play it solo

At the moment i have done it SOLO about 12 times with watching the cutscene twice, second time was a mistake

Level 3

Studios