Laser sight on the scopeless sniper

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Laser sight on the scopeless sniper

Talk about back handing the community. Not only is quickscoping going to be in the game, but with the laser sight and no scope on a highly powerful rifle

Level 75
17 REPLIES

Re: Laser sight on the scopeless sniper

in reply to Ghamorra

ummm, that "powerful rifle" is as powerful as a bolt action dragonuv from BO.

Level 7

in reply to Ghamorra

as if we dont have enough of these threads, but yeah, I'm sure that laser sight will help you hit a moving target with one shot before they shoot you.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

I looked and didn't find anything discussing this, If it's a repeat thread I'll delete it if I can

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

If you were okay with a Sniper having Steady Aim as a perk, then the Laser sight is no different. It is just in attachment form. And the sniper rifle you're talking about it the Ballista, and it is a OHK from the chest up, and is not a "Bolt-action Dragunov  from BO".

With Quickscoping, there is no auto-aim, and as easy as it looks, it is not, you will over-estimate your shooting and miss.

A lot.

Level 7

in reply to Ghamorra

this will not be a "god gun" sheesh. I saw hitmarkers in the stomach and a lot of missed QS's. You are overreacting

Level 7

in reply to Ghamorra

The laser sight is essentially like steady aim nothing new here it can be applied on all sniper rifles.

Level 8

in reply to Ghamorra

I have no problem with the bolt action rifles, if it doesn't have a scope on it, then it is fine. I just hope that the fire rate isn't fast, because then, I will have a problem.

Quick scoping is an exploit and hopefully Treyarch have finally dealt with it.

Level 1

in reply to Ghamorra

I noticed a few guys were using the scopeless Ballista with the laser sight... otherwise known as "Wanting to have your cake and eat it"

My opinion? I don't believe that attachment should be available for sniper rifles, spend the gear point on a sidearm instead for CQB. It might not be a high chance for a 1HK but hey, the system is all about sacrifices and balance, right?

Level 15

in reply to Ghamorra

who even really cares bro? i personally would like a sniper witout a scope it sounds pretty legit.

Level 1

Studios