Last Zombie Dying Off (Solution)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Last Zombie Dying Off (Solution)

The Last Zombie dies off at the end of the round. Solution play local offline.

Level 9
6 REPLIES

Re: Last Zombie Dying Off (Solution)

in reply to Spaceboss

It is not a solution, more, a sacrifice. Who want's to play solo if you cannot rank up?

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

It is beyond my power to do anything but to tell others what I know if it doesn't help you I'm sorry. I have seen that some want to play solo without the zombies dying off and I give a solution and still someone complains. Maybe you should learn not to whine about everything and adapt.

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

No dig intended mate.

I was already aware it worked offline, as the patches do not apply themselves in local matches, and it will at least help those who intend on searching the map for anything new.

But most people play for the rank aspect. That was my point.

Level 53

Most people play for the rank aspect? Well good thing zombies and it's ranking system were so awesome in BO1...

Oh, wait.

Level 9

in reply to SST_Forever

Yes, that is true. I was more meaning, that since they introduced ranked solo matches in zombies, more people play solo now that ever before. It would piss a lot of people off to be forced to play games where you're global stats are no longer increased, and thus, you would derank.

Either way, I am still sure if it is not fixed properly just now, it will be eventually.

Level 53

It got patched on Xbox a few days after the update so I suspect they will patch it in the very near future and as for spacebos's comment I think what death is trying to say is a lot of people play now for the rank aspect and the extra add on's like insta kill pro and persistant jug

Level 6

Studios