League Play Error Message

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

League Play Error Message

Ok, So recently I got into the Masters Division and started playing a lot and finally got Master Rank 1, and yes I am legit so I don't boot or lag switch, I just play with a party of 2 or 3. But it is near the end of the season and Started playing today again but after 3 or 4 games today I realized a message came up saying "Cannot Change team or league while league stats are dirty." And I also realized that when I finish a game and get like +10, or +150 that it actually doesn't affect my ladder points so it stays the same throughout my games, and i Receive the points 3 minutes later. Can anyone help me with this and tell me whats going on?

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: League Play Error Message

in reply to xNeo_Phoenix

Can Someone Please Reply I need help with this!

Level 1

in reply to xNeo_Phoenix

As for the first problem the league play season ended lat night.that is why you were getting "Cannot Change team or league while league stats are dirty. It was the end of the season and stats were being counted.as far as the second issue if its happening all the time maybe you just don't have the best connection to the black ops server. nothing serious

Level 1

in reply to LoStgaming607

You're an absolute idiot, this has been happening to almost everyone in australia you do realize.

Level 1

Studios