My biggest problem is alot of the time playing on solo, and 4 different times playing in public matches the staff altars don't spawn in the robots and the fifth one doesn't appear in the staff room once all four staffs are upgraded, making the easter egg impossible to continue.
Here are more issues i have also encountered in Origins..........
1st of all some guns have to be reloaded 2-3 times which is not good and i have been downed many times because of this annoying issue.2nd something has to be done about host migration its plain ridiculous you cant have a decent game, w/o my ps3 freezing everytime the host leaves. the games restarts fine but then 5mins later freezes. which bring me to another issue which is really important something be done about it, many ppl at the beginning of the match leave because they could not get a shovel. there should be 4 shovels at the beginning of the game. the mystery box should give better weapons more often and should exclude the war machine that's a waste of time a money.. and i really think that the staffs should have been made without ammo just that it heats up or something but not ammo. the game is awesome the best map of zombies since tranzit. just has those problems and some opinions that i think should count.
Glitches or bugs that I have found that need fixing..
- Sometimes, but rarely a player in mud might die permanently for some odd reason. No known reason how it reoccurs
- When shooting the robots head when it grapples onto you, sometimes the robot won't let go causing the player to die
- Sometimes the upgraded monkey bombs/drone devices do not lure zombies towards it or stop them when it is near the zombies and the zombies still attack the player
- Sometimes when doing the lightening staff the panels don't spark, but still need to be turned
Things I feel that need fixing:
- Make the robots a little bit easier to kill (it's rare to find a perfect game because of all the other things I will mention..)
- Players connections cannot withstand the game
- Whenever someone times out or leaves the game-that player should be the only one not to be on the high score leaderboard, everybody else should NOT be affected by it. It's frustrating getting to a high round and this happens. I want to play until everybody dies and the longest round possible, not have someone leave at round 15 and then we get to round 30+ and it doesn't count because the player left at round 15..
- Make the empty perk bottles easier to obtain.. it's hard enough getting all the staves upgraded, getting the golden shovel, doing the challenges, facing the step robots, the giant robots, the zombies attacking the generators etc.
- Make the level a bit easier please.
idk if it is just hard to make a game but they seemed like they didn't try at all in Black Ops 2.
i think before they make another game they need to apologies to the fans for no trying in black ops 2. I feel like that in black ops 2 they didn't honestly care about the fans as much as they did in black ops 1. If i was in their foot steps i would ask the fans where they would like to see the story heading and what they would enjoy in future maps.
its hard enough as it is just getting a good team going not to quit. like for example you have to make sure they don't quit, help out every once and awhile instead of raping the box and wondering off and go down and than say " revive me i got the ray gun". here i'm thinking well if it's that good of a gun you wouldn't have gotten down now would you.also now can't start a lobby with just your friend to count for the leaderboards. lets face it the only reason to want to get to high rounds is because of the leaderboards..... after awhile its the same thing over and over. the only thing in the way now is not effing up and when you have to get off. also why is there no restart button...... is it really that hard to put it in there. i find it kinda dumb.
I have just been playing with a friend using multiple sign in on one playstation 3. We got to round 16 and then suddenly my screen (I was the secondary sign in account) froze and the message downloading game settings appeared with the treyarch symbol endlessly cycling round....for three rounds my friend kept going, I was downed, I could be revived, I respawned at the beginning of the next round but my screen remained the same and I could do nothing. After getting to round 19 my friend quit the game as there was no point. We both had the ray gun and a staff each, we were just about to get the g-strike and we were on a roll, so to say I'm p****** off is an understatement. Hope you can fix this, treyarch.