So, me and some people noticed a lot of bugs in PC version, here is the known ones:
1) The shirtless german troop zombies, do not appear for unknown reason.
2) Sometimes instead of Big Mech's, there is just a mess up of black textures.
3) Generator hordes can be invisible.
4) The Easter Egg's audio is way too low. Very hard to hear.
5) Sometimes the first piece of staff doesnt appear when killing Panzer Soldat or either NEVER appears.
6) Some achievements are very glitchy (I for example got "Not a Gold Digger" after a fifth attempt).
7) Sometimes in solo it refuses to give you some weapons on the wall even if you have enough points to buy them.
8) Rarely, zombie crusaders (the ones you can encounter in crypt, not generator hordes), well mostly one of them - appear absolutely out of NOWHERE or with crowd of german troop zombies (I also noticed that their eyes are not glowing), even when crypt is not unlocked.
9) Even though you got the grammophone and the discs (even all of them and white ones), you weren't able to use them with any designated table.
10) The small digsites seem to disappear after a while and won't reappear, you also won't be able to find red digsites which give you a perk slot.
And also some bugs that can be found in PS3 version.
I really hope Treyarch will see it and fix these and other issues.
Not sure about the topless zombies, I don't remember seeing them on either xbox or PC. But certainly haven't suffered any of the other problems.
Me either. I have played Origins twice now on PC since downloading it on Thursday and was issue free in both games I played. Got all 4 staffs built in my first game and upgraded 2 of them. Panzar appeared normal for me and dropped the fire staff part first time on both my games.
Maybe it is a compatibility issue the OP is suffering from. Possibly need to update or change your graphic card drivers?
Why don't you think it could be a graphic card driver issue? You did say that the Panzer Soldats appeared as black textures, yes? That is usually a clear sign that it is a driver issue.
That coupled with the fact that me and whots_his_face have been playing the same game without the issues you have gotten. Also have several people from the forum on my Steam friends list who are playing it too and none of them have reported any issues.
Can't help to try, can it?
Btw, noticed another thing, crusader zombies have blue eyes (not generator horde ones), arent they supposed to have purple ones?
Giant Mechs, not Panzer Soldats and not always,sometimes, but even if it caused by drivers and graphical problems, I dont think other issues caused by this. And I guess you're just lucky, because me and a lot of people can't do grammaphone easter egg.
I have not noticed the eyes on the templar knights to be honest, so cannot comment on that. I have managed to put down the gramophone though just fine at all the tables, so that is why I was thinking it may be a driver issue. Just seems strange that it works for some but not others, and whenever I have had bugs in games I always try to change the drivers, and 99% of the time it sorts it out for me.
There is definitely at least one more patch due though before Treyarch discontinue support for BO2, so hopefully they sort out the issues you are suffering from.
I really hope so and I hope they will not forget to fix that issue with missing shirtless zombie german troop models also.
Topless zombies are german troops that have no shirt and some of them have guts out of their stomaches like on this screenshot: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130828154446/callofduty/images/thumb/1/1d/German_Zombies_Ori... and they also can be seen in all PS3 and Xbox 360 gameplay videos. For example you can notice them here: