Lmg target finder CAMPERS...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Lmg target finder CAMPERS...

At this point, that combo is the only thing that really bothers me in this game. Some person camping with an lmg and a target finder and most the time just head glitching with it. Especially on nuketown. Seriously treyarch what were you thinking? Its just plain cheap. Sit in one spot and wait for a red rectangle to appear and burst 2 shots and you've got a kill. Is anyone else tired of this target finding noobs?

Level 8
30 REPLIES

Re: Lmg target finder CAMPERS...

in reply to Decree117

search button works wonders

Activision Ambassador

petition to nerf it.

Level 8

in reply to Decree117

They won't nerf it dude, it's 8 months into the games life cycle. Ghosts is coming out soon.

Level 48

in reply to Decree117

Decree117 wrote:

Is anyone else tired of this target finding noobs?

Im mostly tired of reading about how others complain about it. Its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo three months ago...

I want to see the shock charge+BB combo complaints again.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

its for people who suck...it really is...i miss the days when games like cod and halo were about skill and forced people to get better at the game. Those days are gone.. gaming is now about catering to casual idiots.

Level 8

in reply to Decree117

Decree117 wrote:

its for people who suck...it really is...i miss the days when games like cod and halo were about skill and forced people to get better at the game. Those days are gone.. gaming is now about catering to casual idiots.

I agree they added that thing to cater and help "lesser" players, yet those lesser players shouldn't be a problem to the well versed player. I have used the TF to "just see whats the fuss" and I have so much difficulty killing more than two or three if I am lucky. So its a matter of what works, for the new players this attachment must be a God send.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Decree117

Though I can see what you are saying, I think people need to learn to overcome situations where someone with a Target Finder can lock down an area. Adaptation sometimes a skill that people don't put a lot of effort into, but is essential for improving one's game.

Level 21

in reply to Decree117

Imagine if they had had Target Finders in MW!!! Now that with proper sized maps would have made things interesting!!!

Lag Ops 2 takes minimal skill to play in the public arena! It's comes down solely to who receives the most lag compensation! No skill required!

Level 3

in reply to Decree117

Decree117 wrote:

gaming is now about catering to casual idiots.

So what you are saying is that the casual gamers are idiots because they don't play the game as much as you? Hmmmm

Think about that for a minute. These "idiots" you speak of aren't in here demanding something to be changed. These "idiots" probably have a job, hints why they are "casual gamers".

There's alot of things in this game I don't like. Do I come in here crying about it? No, because I don't wanna look like an "idiot". I adapt, overcome and have fun, and usually do pretty well.

It doesn't matter how much one plays the game. I know and have seen people with 30+ days played, and they suck. I also know and have seen people with just 10 days played and they dog walk these hardcore gamers. So either way you look at it, nomatter if you're a "casual gamer" or a hardcore gamer, if you're a sh!t player, then you're a sh!t player. Just sayin.

Level 19

Studios