Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

Let me first start out by stating that I have never let a buddy use my account and he some how made me a Prestige Master (PM). I actually played the game for numerious hours and earned the rank and level of PM. 

This message is for any Noobs or even Seasoned COD players who run their mouth as soon as they see a PM in a lobby. Look at the Combat Record before you run your Pie Hole!

Yes, I am a Prestige Master.

Yes, I did it legitimately.

No, I will not be on top of the leaderboard every round.

No, my KD is not 2.5 or higher because I actually play the game and try to knock out challenges.

No, I don't have thousands of Unstoppable Medals.

No, I don't have thousands of Tactical Insertions.

No, I don't have all Diamond Camo's unlocked for all my weapons.

Yes, I have finished quite a few challenges all of which has negatively effected my KD.

Yes, I have over 16 days played.

Yes, I do have a life. Married for over 18 years, 2 teenage kids, a successful career, and all of this by the age of 38. I don't need to go to clubs or bars to have a good time, as previously stated I'm married with teenage kids. I play because COD because it allows me to stay in touch with my old Army buddies, who like myself grew up playing video games.

Yes, I am a Gamer.

No, I'm not a cheater.

Are there any other PM's out here that are sick of the BS?

Level 12
35 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Only about a million.

Don't worry about it. If you play just to stay in touch with your friends, mute everyone else.

You have nothing to prove to anyone.

Level 12

I'm not a prestige master but it is pretty easy to tell who the legit ones are with just a little effort. Combat record->medals. I applaude you for doing it legitimately.

Level 6

It shouldn't matter what others think. Posting this just shows what thin skin you have letting a few anonymous players get under it like that. If you are legit (I can only assume you are), then you got nothing to worry about. People will talk crap online just to talk it and them calling you a cheater and a no life just shows how mentally undeveloped they are if that is the best they can come up with.

I am not going to lie, whenever I see PM in a room, I always call them cheaters and what not. Most players let it just roll off and ignore it but the ones who get mad, oh.... it is fun time. I like to think of it as psycological warfare because most players, when they are pissed, are not playing well and making them rage just keeps making it worse.

I only tell you this because I have a lot of respect for you on these boards and seem like a smart man. Don't let them get to you, let it roll off the chest and show them in game how legit you are.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I appreciate your feedback. It's not so much about being thin skinned...As I mentioned I play a lot so I hear it a lot...It just gets on my nerves a bit so I thought I'd try to enlighten some new comers. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Level 12

I'm a legit prestige master as well and all I can say is ignore the people that don't take the time to look at your record to see if you are legit.  We can all blame Treyarch for allowing this to happen and then not rectifying it in a reasonable amount of time.

Level 16

BlackhawkbillOO7 wrote:

Yes, I am a Gamer.

No, I'm not a cheater.

Are there any other PM's out here that are sick of the BS?

Good post man.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Thank you.

Level 12

i always look at time played and medals. i dont talk trash to the glitchers (thats what they are, to call them hackers is an insult to the name) but i DO send a nice pm to the legit ones just to let them know, someone knows they are legit. You wouldn't believe the amount of positive responses from legit pm's i get. just because someone noticed their hard work.

Level 2

Funny, I've been called a prestige glitcher yet I'm only 8th prestige?!?!?! Kids will run there mouths as much as possible in this game. Don't let it get to you (which can be difficult when you get PM's from them in game).

Level 48

Studios