Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

im getting sick the people who cheat playing this game lagging is a pile of crap and them who use it should be banned im on my 6th prestige and played for days just to let you know i will report anyone i play agaist who cheats or who has stupid amounts of unstoppable medals etc dont know if it does any good but it makes me feel better

Level 1

in reply to rouge_general

Periods. Everyone loves them.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Not everyone...You obviously never met my Wife..

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to ChowGozen

LOL, I did that on purpose.

Level 40

Stats? They shouldn't matter...

Level 10

in reply to RichterRavage

I completely agree with Richter.  I love when people call me out in a new lobby telling me I suck because my stats aren't the greatest b/c 9 times out of 10 I'll go on a rampage and end up top of the leaderboard.  They either rage quit or don't say anything to me the rest of the time in the lobby.  I play for the win, whether that means going for kills, playing the objective, or buying my team time to plant a bomb by suicide rushing the enemy spawn to take as many out before they can advance.  The part that sucks is my win/loss blows b/c I mostly play solo and end up against stacked teams more often than I would like.

Level 15

i can't wait for all of the glitched account accusations i'm going to get

about to hit master prestige with under 5 days played

Level 8

I report PM's who have thousands of Unstoppables, but if you reached it legitimately, then congrats to you man.

Level 20

in reply to kylet345

LOL!!! I do the same. As soon as I see a PM in a lobby I look to see how long they have been playing and when I see 4 or 5 days played and over 3000 Unstoppable Medals I report them. I saw a guy yesterday with 4 days played and over 11,000 Unstoppable Medals. When I mentioned how impressed I was (in a sarcastic tone) by all those medals in such a short time he immediately started laughing and came clean. I still reported him...LOL!!!

Level 12

I have 17+ days of game-play time - and don't even have ONE relentless medal. Funny thing - I've never heard any player cuss me out - oh, wait - I forgot: I *NEVER* listen to anyone on the lobby.

If I play on a party - I "Mute All except Party" - 3arch really did make things easier.

You should give it a try - especially if you're playing with other Vets.

Side-note: I find it difficult to believe that someone that's retired from an Army will actually take the time to say this about random-strangers' behaviour on the COD-lobby.

May be I'm wrong here: but I always assumed that most soldiers would've been trained to withstand torture & questioning if they're captured by the enemy as PoW. So, a bunch of random strangers on a game-lobby would mean next-to-nothing.

I hope you have a good gaming experience. And I hope you no longer hear what the fools have to say. Thanks for your service to your nation (I don't know if you have faced any action - and I hope, if you did, you were not ordered to kill civilians in any part of the world under the guise of collateral damage).

MN

Level 11

Studios