Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

in reply to ZvErS

Are Private messages that irritating? I just might be plugging my keyboard in tonight to have some valentine's day fun at some of these players expense.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Well, they can be if you let me get to you. I think the annoying part is playing a match a 3/4 of the way through you see the message icon show up in the top right of the screen. The funny ting is that they put there message in the Title field so that you HAVE to read it when it comes up instead of going all the way to your inbox. Freaking ridiculous if you ask me!

You should type: "Happy V-day CAMPER!" in the title field! LMAO. I'm telling you to do something I myself find irritating! I know, I'm a hypocrite on that.

Level 48

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

totally understand where you are coming from, I am in the same boat.  I just ignore them, I have my headphones on but switch off the mic part so I listen but they can't hear me.  I hear almost all the time "here's another hacker", but I dont even bother to reply, just not worth the effort.  If they took the time to look at my stats, particularly my medals (2 ruthless and 32 merciless is the best I have), and my use of Tact Inserts (zero) then my KDR and WLR they would know that I am genuine.  Nobody would want to copy my account that is for sure, but I am happy with it, 14 days played, took 12-13 to get to PM.

The trouble with CoD now is there are far too many children playing.  I'm not talking 14-15 year olds, I mean very young, 5-8 bracket.  You can tell from the squeeky voice and mum in the background.  If their parents are happy for them to play these types of games that's up to them, but truth is they dont understand a lot of things.  They just aren't mature enough.  A friend in the playground will tell them about the PM hack (it is actually a glitch but everyone calls it a hack) and instantly they will believe every PM is a hacker.  I've heard some calling the Target finder a hack, they just dont understand.

Anyway didn't mean to start a rant.  Just ignore them, they can report you all they like, they can call you what they like, end of the day, if you have done nothing wrong then nothing will happen.

Level 38

good post my brother

Level 2

in reply to Ztoned

Thank you

Level 12

Although people say it is easy to tell who is legit and who is not. It really is not. I do not accuse anyone of the hack unless I have proof. The hack is just a copy of someone who actually did it, but people can get copy it from that hacker and so on. I would say you could tell by gameplay, but that would be false since people do challenges that could make them perform poorly.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to FLi_iNc

There is a rash of copied boosted accounts with 6375 or so unstoppable medals going around. It is pretty easy to spot legit ones. I did run into one the other day that looked pretty darn close to legit, but something didn't seem right in game. He wasn't going for challenges, and was using a diamond an 94 only to go 2-20. A quick look at trophies just showed he copied a legit master's account.

Level 7

Dude relax.  People talk trash all the time.  If they don't have enough sense to tell the difference between the real PMs and the fake ones then they aren't too bright.  So anything that comes out of their mouths isn't going to be worth hearing.  I personally haven't run into all that many trash talkers about my PM status but the few that do find out fairly quickly that I can hold my own.  My stats aren't star spangled either because I too have been working on challenges to the deteriment of my kd but that just means that their jaws hit the floor that much harder when I show them just how good I can be.  So long as I get a fair connection, I know that I can give anybody a hard time.  Some will still beat me but they'll know that I was in the room.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

LOL!!! I'm totally relaxed...as I mentioned before I play a lot so it does get a little old so I just thought I'd try to inform some noobs. Thanks again for your feedback.

Level 12

I have been called a hacker on every COD game I have ever played (max prestige or not)

I could/should care less, but sometimes I like to hear squeaky girly-man voices* saying they are reporting me...

(yes I meant what I said, you grammar police you!

* I am half kidding

Activision Ambassador

Studios