Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

in reply to mn7_la1

I never said I retired. I served 10 years 2 yrs in the Infantry, 6 yrs as a UH-60 Blackhawk Crew Chief, and the last 2 yrs as an Army Aviator before I got out. My point for the post was to inform the uninformed to at least try to perform some due diligence prior to running their mouth.

I think you may have seen a few to many war movies... Torture is torture it will hurt and will be painful as a soldier you are taught a Code of Conduct. Basically, you must try at all times try to maintain your military discipline and try to nothing that may aid the enemy. But if someone's ripping your finger nails out or prodding a testicle you will tell them anything they want to know whether its true or not.

I don't know where you're going with the following; 

mn7_la wrote:

(I don't know if you have faced any action - and I hope, if you did, you were not ordered to kill civilians in any part of the world under the guise of collateral damage).

MN

The US Military goes above and beyond to avoid unnecessary civilian casualties. The ROE is so strict that in most cases it's more dangerous for the soldier. More innocents are killed by insurgents and hajji's than the US Military.

As to the Mute All. Works just fine. But like I have mentioned before I have a lot of time played so I have had several instances where some Noob wants to run his mouth. I'm not the type to turn the other cheek. I usually play in a party and when someone starts running their mouth I first address them politely and try to explain to them that there are actually legit PM's. If that doesn't work I tell the to F*** Off!!! I don't like the mute all sometimes because I like to hear their whining as they get killed.

Anyhoo...Thank you for your response and have a great day!

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Judging by the time the game's been out, even casual gamers can be master prestige by now. Stupid people are stupid. I had a game on slums yesterday where I managed 71 kills, I just have 3 games on BO2 where I've done 70+. Now, this guy on the other team was AFK. The end of the game this guy goes, 'you boosting, imma report you...bla bla' I said just check for the theatre mode you'll know. He left the game, guess he was going to check the theatre,

Level 10

16 days and prestige master Ah i get it now, your a self declared cheater then

Been playing since october and acording to my stats I,m only level 1 and have not prestiged yet so think yourself lucky and take snapshots and frame it as you could loose it all in the blink of an eye with these damn problems that never get fixed . Well done

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to AutoCulto

So did you get reset after the patch?

Level 12

I'm at Prestige 10 lvl 44 right now.  Got almost 13 days of playing time in.  Can't wait to hear all the bitching and moaning!  I guarantee no one would doubt it if they looked at my stats. 

Congrats on getting to PM, you cheater!! 

Level 8

in reply to STEELERPRIDE7

LMFAO!!!!

Level 12

Studios