Looking for 2 serious players on PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Looking for 2 serious players on PS3

me and my buddy have both completed richtofen's side of the egg on both tranzit and buried.

both were done with two other random players..we are currently seeking to complete die rise.

we both are in the 1500ish range on leaderboards.

if we click and you are as serious as us we will be glad to go back and do tranzit and buried eggs again. also seeking to do eggs for mob and origins once we get those 3 knocked out

add iTzVeFe

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for 2 serious players on PS3

in reply to iTzVeFe

II've hit you up the last 2 days about die rise and you haven't gotten back to me I'm serious about helping you with it but you haven't responded.

Level 6

in reply to Ryguys

actually yes i did reply to you but you were offline for 3 days or more and dont believe i have heard from you yet, but my eggs are done now so thanks anyway.

Level 1

in reply to iTzVeFe

VeFe you just want to get to high rounds we could of done motd EE but you wanted to get to the top 1000 he doesn't want to complete the EE he has glitched  his way to the top 1500 i played with this guy to complete EE on motd but instead used a glitch to get to round 50 he unless you want high rounds don't go to him for completing EE's

Level 2

in reply to toonhead905

really? how about you check my trophies considering i have done tranzit, die rise, and buried eggs all in the past week.

you're just an angry 10 year old that died 30+ times while we carried you through mob. dont get mad just bc i took you off my friends for sucking excessively.

edit: and i wasnt even the one in the actual glitch..pretty sure i was the one right next to you reviving you every 10 seconds.

Level 1

in reply to iTzVeFe

consider this thread obsolete, eggs are done and i found my team. thanks

Level 1

Studios