Looking for no quitters and people who enjoy conversation throughout the game (Xbox 360)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Looking for no quitters and people who enjoy conversation throughout the game (Xbox 360)

Hey guys I am a knife rank with over 400,000 kills. I never quit and I always communicate with teammates. I don't care if your a guy, girl, little kid, old lady whatever, if you don't quit feel free to send me an invite. Gamertag is LOONYPOONY

Thanks!

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Looking for no quitters and people who enjoy conversation throughout the game (Xbox 360)

in reply to POONPUGGER

I'll play. What map?

Level 1

Re: Looking for no quitters and people who enjoy conversation throughout the game (Xbox 360)

in reply to POONPUGGER

Oh, you're one of them.  How on earth do you guys manage full blown conversations?  Every time I take the multi tasking route, it all ends very, very badly lol.

Level 9

in reply to POONPUGGER

add CombustiblSquid. I love to chat while playing. makes the game way more fun. I haven't been on in the past few months but totally willing to get back at the zombie slaying if it's with some fun people.

Level 13

in reply to POONPUGGER

not pointing fingers at you but i love how people say no quiters then turn around and rage quit themselves on there first death XD myself ya ik ill die from time to die just nothing people can do when trying to revive you or even if there just being dicks and would rather buy jug or use a firesale and let u die instead (has happened a awfull lot anymore) but ehh i die i die i know how to run a train and every map has a machine gun on the wall somewhere. grab it and just point whoreing ^_^ adds up real fast. i play to play dont really have a reason to rage quit

Level 6

Studios