Looking for people to do the easter eggs with. Starting from the first to the last map.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Looking for people to do the easter eggs with. Starting from the first to the last map.

As title says. Looking for experienced peeps to do these easter eggs with. Add me on PSN : SirSadlygrove . I'm a really good zombies player and have the bank maxed. Mic is required ! And ofcourse only on playstation.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Looking for people to do the easter eggs with. Starting from the first to the last map.

in reply to SirSadly

Add RGCAG22 im on pst and I'll be online tonight add me we can do transit and die rise if we can get 2 more people

Level 6

Re: Looking for people to do the easter eggs with. Starting from the first to the last map.

in reply to SirSadly

I'm down for some easter eggs add me bradm169 psn.

Level 4

in reply to SirSadly

I want to do shangri-la with someone. If anyone wants to do the shangri-la ee add me: alepolo10101

Level 2

in reply to SirSadly

im up for it add me twister180

Level 1

in reply to SirSadly

I'd like to do this from the beginning also add me tim_0791

Level 1

Studios