Looking for people to play Moon (Xbox)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Looking for people to play Moon (Xbox)

Im trying to find people to play Moon. If you want to play, send a message and a friend request to Megadog14 and leave your GT below. We can do the EE if you want to. You must have a mic. NO GLITCHERS.

Level 35
20 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for people to play Moon (Xbox)

in reply to Megadog14

I will be down for doing some Moon with you soon mate. Just having Dinner then I will be on. If you are still on, hit me up with an invite.

Level 53

in reply to Megadog14

Ill play too. I got 2 people

Gt jaysta5792

Level 9

in reply to jaysta5792

I'll be on in about 20 mins too

Level 22

in reply to Megadog14

LOL.... well you don't want to play with me that's for sure.  I just downloaded the MOON map yesterday and I can report I survived :31 seconds the first try and about 1 minute the second. 

I started stabbing the first Zombies in the mud and thought "hey, this is pretty easy".... then the siren went off and the damn horde went bonkers.  Definitely took me by surprise.

I'm really enjoying getting into the old maps and learning to play them but the downside is that everyone else has already been playing them forever so it's tough being the noob in the game.  On the bright side.... everyone who plays with me gets tons of revives

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

When the siren goes off, the cage around the teleporter lifts, and you use that, ans the round starts proper.

You really don't want to be hanging around in No Mans Land for very long.

Again, feel free to hit me up. GT: DeathBringerZen.

We (me, RedDON, JamiSan, YdaJdiMstr, FlyingPlatapus, MegaDog, Jefedemuchinina, Jaysta, etc etc) play BO1 most evenings, and we can happily guide you through them.

You pick up all the DLC? If so, we can also help you do the EE's.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

DeathBringer-Zen wrote:

When the siren goes off, the cage around the teleporter lifts, and you use that, ans the round starts proper.

You really don't want to be hanging around in No Mans Land for very long.

Yeah... I used the teleporter once and went to the moon.  Couldn't figure out why my screen looked like I was underwater.  I died quickly....  then hit up YouTube and found out I needed the spacesuit right away when I got up there.   DOH!

Question... if Jugg is down on the Earth will it also be on the Moon or do you have to go back to Earth to get it?

Level 44

No Man's Land houses Jugg and Speed Cola. Everytime you go down, it rotates between both, so when you go back Moon, you have to use the Teleporter out at the back of the BioDome to go back to NML and that is where you will PaP, and pick up Jugg, if required.

If you are going to PaP, you would be best to take the Hacker down with you, as you can hack the PaP machine, and it will lock the cage down for 60 seconds, allowing you to Pack, then sprint for the teleporter when done.

Great map, but difficult to master early on. Best to play with competent team-mates, in order to get used to the areas, and the do's and don'ts.

A lot of don'ts on the map! lol

Level 53

I wouldnt mind playing with you lol. Me and jefedemuchinina should be playing a game in about 40 minutes, just send me a message if you wanna join us.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Sorry mate, I have my in-laws over at the minute, so cannot get on the XBOX properly.

Hopefully be on in time for you and Matt starting a game...

Level 53

Studios