Looking for players interested in completing all EE trophies for BO1 & 2 on PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Looking for players interested in completing all EE trophies for BO1 & 2 on PS3

One of my friends that lives with me has a PS3 with all of the map packs. He usually plays with me on my 360, but just recently got the game and maps for himself. I've given him an thorough overview of every map from BO2 along with moon. He has also completed all the EE's with me for every map. Any maps that he doesn't know too well, he can catch on to quickly and has no problem following along and communicating. His PSN is EATSLEEPRACE26. If you're interested just send him a message and tell him you heard about him from me. He'll be expecting it. Thanks

Level 9
3 REPLIES

Re: Looking for players interested in completing all EE trophies for BO1 & 2 on PS3

in reply to jaysta5792

im up for it ps3 message me misfer980 thanks

Level 2

Re: Looking for players interested in completing all EE trophies for BO1 & 2 on PS3

in reply to themisfer

just for black ops 2

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to jaysta5792

I'm Down.. but I'm more of a weekend player. I do play late nights.. like late late nights, I get off work at 2 am, so I play till the morning sometimes around 3 - 6 am. Weekends are best for me.. but late night as well.. anytime after midnight I'll be on.

I got all maps for both BO1 & 2. I have some basic knowledge of how to do the eggs. Fairly skillfull player, Imma 20 +er.

I do have a blue tooth for the time being. I haven't done any eggs except for COTD, So I do have the Vril Rod. I would love to help..hit me up.. if your are still awake, I will be on tonight around 3 am..

PSN: guero_z1979

Level 12

Studios