Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: -MAX AMMO- drops

in reply to boybad3

bump

boybad3

in reply to boybad3

Apart from using the big guy on Buried there are no ways to manipulate the drops to get Max ammo on every round.

On Origins other than the reward box leaving the hoard (Panzers) until late as possible is one way of getting a guaranteed max ammo, I'm sure you already know the other well known ways of getting a max ammo on this map.

On Origins there is a pattern with max ammo drops making them more predictable but it changes with each game and double max ammo rounds can change it for a few rounds. For example one pattern could be that you get a max ammo 3 round in a row and then have a no ammo round, then the next 3 rounds should have ammo drops and so on. If double ammo drops you will not get ammo on the next round unless you had a no ammo round just before it. This pattern only works when the box has not moved from it's original spot. It is not just origins that this works for, another place I have noticed a pattern is on Tranzit while running outside Farm with the gate closed.

MORV1990

in reply to MORV1990

May i suggest you read the thread before posting.

boybad3

in reply to boybad3

i'm not going to go down the whole thread reading every individual comment. I was very tired when I read the original post so yeah I realize I must have skipped through it and missed parts you mentioned. My comment was a reply to your post on Feb 6th which is underlined below.

we should be sharing information on this thread to try and find a pattern.

Yeah this, the formula seem to be acting at random, but is it? it is more then likely to be reset in every round so when a new round starts there is no reference to previous actions such as how many ammoes or nukes you had in the previous round or rounds, this seem to make sense in relation of extra drops we get in some other way (digs,tank,etc) they do not play any part to further outcome, we always get 4 the next round regardless of how many we got in the past round.

Do we have a pattern and about it... maybe just maybe if the data is recorded and we collected 20nukes, 20 double point, 20 instakills but only 2max ammoes then the game should force max ammo drop to add up for the rest of the pick ups, this doesn't look like the case. This got me to thinking about... we may have to take all the drops to make it even, one of each in every round. I really dont know about this.

MORV1990

in reply to MORV1990

With all do respect.

There is 4 drops in every round and 5 drops in the mix or more, the "pattern" we are talking about is shared for the whole game amongst the drops and it stands the same if same lobby is present after game ends.

That is the grip of this thread.

I can pick wrongs in your post but i am going to leave that to you after you have a chance to read the thread.

boybad3

Studios