Maxis Side Buried Ps3 3 people Needed

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Maxis Side Buried Ps3 3 people Needed

Ok I need 3 people with a mic, that knows how to do the easteregg asap i want to get this thing over with. add me on ps3 my name on is Tohle.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Maxis Side Buried Ps3 3 people Needed

in reply to Tohle

What your doing up this late Mr i sound like a grown up lol. Unless i'm confusing you with someone else, i'm pretty sure i've added you yesterday for the buried EE, found out you sound like a 12 yrs old, and deleted you, maybe your age is the reason you can't find ppl, but whatever. No hate kiddo

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

Almost 13 and I know why you deleted me i'm not some minnesotaburns fanboy. It doesnt matter about the age I just wanted to get this done. I would understand if you deleted me if i kept talking nonstop I only said do you want to rack up point before we start. Thats bullshit.

Level 1

in reply to Tohle

Im up all night  because i tried finding a team last night and i thoguht brickfist was go to do it with me but he endedup kicking me... Douche

Level 1

in reply to Tohle

Who's Minnesotaburns? You got me confused there lol, and i don't play with kids (exept for 1 french dude), i just wish when you purchased a ps3 you would have to register right away your age at the cash office with your identity card, more 17+ and less 13-, anyway GL finding peeps. Btw i didn't even understood what you said, just the voice that isn't mature made me quit lol, sorry.

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

Prolly forgot to mention me and some other dude did the Buried EE today till the sharpshooter, and that kids with us that kept talking every 2sec saying he knows all the EE couldn't even hit his target correctly, that's prolly another reason i won't do buried with ANY kids lol

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

Thats just sad but i barely talked i did a ee with relaxingend and the only words i said is ok...

Level 1

in reply to Tohle

Anyways... i'm not available for another 6hrs so you got time to find a crew and get this done, unless you get dumb ppl

Level 14

in reply to Necaross

add djs1801

Level 4

Studios