Misty, Tank Dempsey's daughter or not?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Misty, Tank Dempsey's daughter or not?

in reply to iM-DANI

YOU need to look into N4 characters in nuketown, not playable but there....

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to LincolnNe

YOu

Level 6

in reply to retrohalo

No, Misty said that she saw her father die by the zombies in front of her. That already gave it away since Tank was still at Moon probably launching the rockets or after launching the rockets towards the Earth and fighting Zombies.

Level 5

in reply to retrohalo

From what I know about zombies... dempsey is mexican. Abigail (misty) Briarton is obviously from texas what with her accent.

Level 1

in reply to TBDZombiesFTW

Dempsey is American, I don't get how you could think hes Mexican lol.

@OP Misty isn't Tank's daughter... theres not any proof. The only thing they have in common is that they are a bit obnoxious.

EDITSmiley Surprisedh yeah and Misty doesn't have a Texan accent. Its more of a slight southern accent.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

the nameless mexican guy is in the storyline, but he is not tank

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

Yeah, I don't get though how he could confuse the two when the Mexican is only mentioned briefly and isn't even heard lol.

Level 35

in reply to retrohalo

No. I don't know where this ridiculous groundless theory came from but it sure as hell isn't based in fact. It's about equivalent in validity to the theory of an Atlantis map just because Stuhlinger had ONE quote about it in TranZit.

Level 1

in reply to retrohalo

If she is, Tank and possibly the others made it off Moon. She says Juggernog makes her a "tank" like her dad, but says she watched him be killed by zombies. She also would have had to take her mother's name, Briarton.

Level 6

in reply to MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ wrote:

If she is, Tank and possibly the others made it off Moon. She says Juggernog makes her a "tank" like her dad, but says she watched him be killed by zombies. She also would have had to take her mother's name, Briarton.

Some weird logic going on here?

She could be married to a man with the last name Briarton and then if tank were her dad she would have "lost" that last name.  I'm not saying she is or is not, but the reasoning for why she is not based on the last name is some kind of seriously flawed.

Level 12

Studios