Mob of the Dead Full Loading Screen?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Mob of the Dead Full Loading Screen?

What looks to be the loading screen images put together. Most of this has been covered but wanted to put a single image together.

http://gyazo.com/8970eb2314ff5187df7e46a1e61b3200

Shows the date Feb 28th 1932, the ramp, different parts we might need to find, the plane can only hold one person, and what looks like 2 different codes.

The date might not be the actual date, as it seems like a lot of time and planning has passed between some of the images on the page (the balloon and other ideas scratched out). Also has Wall Steet Crash Newspaper behind it. The big crash was 1929.

Also tells Al not to Forget. One of the characters is named AL so its probably a reference to him, or could maybe be Capone since he was in jail in 1934.

Level 32
48 REPLIES

Re: Mob of the Dead Full Loading Screen?

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Also whats up with the square with numbers in the corner it cant be cell blocks cause its not in order

Level 17

in reply to Cheesegrater281

What about the page after Die Rise?

Think they'll shelve the comic until we play as the GR cast again?

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

Looks like. Maybe they will stuff this in behind the page like they did with the Tranzit postcard, if this is the loading screen. Could just be something they show in the opening cutscene.

Level 32

in reply to theatriks

Well, I have a suspicious feeling, that Mob of the Dead will not be selectable from the globe, and will be a seperate game mode, thus, not interfering with the story, or the comic pages.

Could be wrong, but I also have a feeling that Mob of the Dead may have some kind of ending, or way to end it, but maybe I am just taking the plane escape too literal.

Still, it seems like it may well be a seperate entity.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I will disagree with you as it will still be in the Globe as NTZ is. But I will also agree with you the plane escape will be the "end" but I saw the 4 electric chairs and someone said you need to sacrifice 1 person to escape the island...

Level 12

in reply to squity123

Maybe the electric chairs can be used to refill the after life uses? It looks like you only get a set amount of times to use it and its electricity based.

Level 16

in reply to squity123

Yes, but Nuketown is part of the zombies storyline, where as, this may not be.

In Nuketown, we hear the events on Moon transpire, and Marlton is also hear within the bunker, and the bus is heard in early rounds too.

We also hear Richtofens success in replacing Samantha in the MPD, and him taking over as narrator.

Then, at the end, we see one of the rockets from Moon drop, in that very spot.

NTZ is a kind of prelude to Tranzit, showing people what led up to the events of Green Run, incase anyone missed Moon, or did not take part in the EE.

Mob of the Dead, at the moment looks like it plays no part in the story, but time will tell.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

It does have relevance to the story. I think its giving us backstory to whats been taking place. Perhaps the thing controlling the zombies is the same thing which is talking to samuel at the beginning of Die Rise. Id say it is more of a filler map, but hey. Could be intereting.

Level 2

in reply to CMCNation

Perhaps the thing controlling the zombies is the same thing which is talking to samuel at the beginning of Die Rise.

Still not entirely convinced there is another voice talking to Samuel, other than Richtofen.

In-game, Samuel has several quotes where he is heard saying VOICE, plural.

"Hey voice... is this part of your grand scheme?" - Heard when taking a poor weapon from the box, sure it was the SMR.

"Hey voice... how about a Max Ammo?" - Heard when holding an empty weapon.

"Hey voice... need a little help here." - Heard when running a train for around a minute, without firing upon them.

There is other instances, but my point is, Treyarch told us to listen to the characters, to unravel the events of what happened, and how it transpired.

I think this is one of those instances where we are told he can hear one voice. Could be wrong, but I don't think they would make that mistake.

There is one known instance, where he has a quote that resembled...

"At night, when I lie in bed... I can hear voices"

Not sure about that one though...

Level 53

Studios