Mob of the dead characters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Mob of the dead characters

Does anyone else think its stupid that you play as actors, that played in gangster movies, instead of gansters themselves?  I think it would be much cooler to play as Al Capone, George "machine gun" Kelly, Robert "birdman" Stroud, and Roy Gardner.  At least we could be the 4 men that tried to escape, John and Clarence Anglin, Frank Morris, and Allen West ( never made it out of his cell because of a medal bar in the way of his hole in the wall ).  Since we can't play as these people hopefully they are atleast some of the zombies we shoot. 

Level 3
19 REPLIES

Re: Mob of the dead characters

in reply to LouieDogDNA

They're supposed to be inmates that are planning to escape. They have character names the sound like fake mobster names.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

They are voice actors playing real mobsters. Look the names up.

Level 30

Go look up the names, they are all actors names and even look like the actors they are supposed to be.

Level 3

in reply to LouieDogDNA
Level 32

okay, so they are just voiced by them and look like the actors, but still why not at least make them look like al capone or name him that.  Alcatraz had so many awesome inmates you could use, why would you make 4 random ones up.

Level 3

in reply to LouieDogDNA

No, as explained when the trailer was released, they took these actors and put them in the prohibition era. They are given fake mobster names and the story is about them attempting an escape plan, but when they are about to attemp, zombies emerge and force the quartet to fight. It sounds awesome by the way.

Level 30

in reply to LouieDogDNA

if anyone out of the four actors were to voice al capone id imagine chazz would but dont get me wrong ray liota is bad ass in fact hes probably gonna be my favorite in the group

Level 2

No no, I mean't they are real actors playing real mobsters. Look up the ACTORS names. The mobster names are completely fake. Pretty cool that they took real actors, threw them in the past and made the Alcatraz in-mates with cool names who are trying to escape, huh? It's quite unique for Treyarch to do that.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

I think its cool they got people like that to do the voices, but still why not have Ray Liotta voice Al Capone or one of the 4 that actually tried to escape.

Level 3

Studios