Most Useful New Perk Ever?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Most Useful New Perk Ever?

WIth the exclusion of the O4 perks (Jugg, Speed, Quick, Double), what is the best or most useful perk?

Options are:

-Flopper

-StaminUp

-Deadshot

-Mulekick

-Cherry

-Tombstone

-Vulturaid

-Who's Who

For me, this award goes to Electric Cherry.  It's saved my butt on multiple occasions on both MotD and Origins, and I think it would be the most useful addition on every map.

A close second would have to be Flopper, buts it's not nescassarily my most useful new perk.

Level 2
15 REPLIES

Re: Most Useful New Perk Ever?

in reply to Janitor_Freud

Flopper for sure. Who's Who after that probably.

Level 1

(Jugg, Speed, Double) Mulekick would be 4th unless its not on the map.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

Any of you think that some perks do more ham then good in high rounds such as, Cherry, Vulturaid... yup they are very useful at the start of the game but heading 40+....

Cherry seem to block my view, Vulturaid is a pain too with a green mist that makes zombies run around you and this causes them to surround you, i actually avoid these perks.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

I used to avoid vulture aid like the plague. If i'm training, I don't normally bother with this perk. But if i'm camping, you can use this when the petrifier overheats and the zombies only have one direction to run in.

For me the most useful perk depends on the map, but i'm playing a lot of origins at the moment so stamina up is the first thing I grab after jug.

Level 9

well seeing as how dt in this game isnt like the original......id go with dt hands down...

Level 11

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

Did you not even read the post?  Double Tap is not an option.

Level 2

You stated the original 4 perks champ.... the,dt in bo2 isnt the original dt.....did you even read my post?

Level 11

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

I specifically stated Double Tap was not an option.  Apparently reading isn't your strong suit.

It doesn't matter if Double Tap is different in Blops 2, I said no Double Tap.

Level 2

Double Tap Root Beer in W@W and BO1 doubled rate of fire solely, while Double Tap II Root Beer essentially doubled ammo capacity by splitting every round fired into two equally damaging rounds, and doubled fire rate. the names are different so technically they are different perks. Besides, who are you to rage about his choice? Seriously he answered your question and you went off on him. Jeez.

Level 6

Studios