My god, it's full of cheaters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: My god, it's full of cheaters

in reply to reluctent

Someones clearly not read the ToS. Theres a difference between 'Modded' and 'Rapid Fire' my friend. The latter would fall under unsupported peripheral and would deffo lead to a ban. So no, I wont ignore them.

However, one single solitary RF controller from MW2 to present day is a pretty significant lack of cheating. Point stands.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

From what I've read, the day one hacks on Ghosts were all PS3 not Activision related.  A simple USB file that changes what the PS3 does with the code from Activision is apparently the underlying cause.

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

*shrug* I saw my first under-map glitcher on freight last night. Its crazy that people think they can do stuff like that with no comeback.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to Kothar44

Sorry but in my experience on the PS3, all the hacks started on the XBOX and then it got ported for the PS3. There were hacks on XBOX that didn't make it to the PS3 before they were patched. The glowing white aura infection on XBOX didn't make it to the PS3 before it was patched, AFAIK.

Level 35

in reply to Snotnose

You are an idiot...I went 103 and 2 on a domination match one time...black ops 2 is not hard to play...50 and 3 is an average score...I can't stand people like you. Get better because black ops is one of the easiest cods to play...Video games are not that hard...especially cod...there is a certain flow to each map and so much to learn...once you know exactly what to do and how to play,...you become a god.

Level 8

in reply to Snotnose

it could be a millimeter scanner, thats how they see when your coming around corners

Level 1

in reply to Snotnose

Yes, there are many cheaters like xxxbosxxx, time to quit game. I pay 200 $ to game and packs, but I cant play the game because of cheaters, thank you ACTIVISION.

Level 1

in reply to Snotnose

Snotnose, I have never seen a more relevant post than this.  You're right to be suspicious.  I don't think the game is QUITE as overrun with hackers than MW3 yet, but it's narrowing close.  You see hackers being more successful in BO2 because the maps are smaller, so the hackers get more of a hold on players

- Aiming through walls
- Launching C4's and exploding them in players' faces before they get round the corner (happened to me today..)

- Grenading round corners

- Of course, pinpoint shooting through walls

Philla Killa, TRU11 etc. don't be pathetic - get real.  Who gets 50 kills on a regular, consistent basis on Team Deathmatch?  It's not impossible, but it is, quite frankly, extremely difficult on TDM, and with so many hackers it's almost impossible.  With so many hackers, saying this is easy is being unrealistic, and unfair to normal/skilled players, and dismissing the rarity of such scores is almost supporting hackers, suggesting that hackers are free to roam about, because 'players easily/often get 50 kills'??  Get real.

We should be strong against pathetic players who use hacks.

Too many real players are getting it tough because of weak minds.  Do not hide hackers - it's unfair.

Level 1

in reply to Snotnose

Haven't seen a single cheater since Ghosts was released, I'm afraid. In fact, it's almost as if the game has gotten better now that some people have emigrated to Ghosts. You might think people are cheating now, but I suggest that you enjoy the experience while you can, because it won't take long until your favourite mode that isn't TDM is overrun by invisibility modders at 15th prestige in the only lobby you can find with it.

Level 8

in reply to zzyzzwix

Just wait till Xmas, that's when all the cheating little kids will swarm the servers

Level 6

Studios