NEW GAMEMODE IDEA: DEAD SILENCE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

NEW GAMEMODE IDEA: DEAD SILENCE

I got an idea for a GAMEMODE.

DEAD SILENCE: it is 2v2. Teams are either CDC vs CIA or CONVICTS vs GUARDS

OBJECTIVE: Get to a certain point in the map without attracting to much zombies. All zombies are in the sleeping phase as if hit by an EMP. Both teams have different goal points to get to. You have no weapon and must survive the way through and try to wake the least around of,zombies.. At the end whoever has the least zombies chasing them or least deaths is the winner.

POWER UPS:

Silence: Whatever team picks it up can sprint and move with no sound for 20 seconds. They will alert no zombies.

Bell: whover picks it up gains a teddy with a bell attached to it. If thrown at an opponent all zombies around him will awaken and chase him while the bell rings. When the bell stops they will fall back asleep. If thrown at the ground all zombies will awaken near the bell  and chase everyone until the bell stops.

Shockwave: Once gotten all zombies disappear and reappear in a new location.

EXTRA INFO:

Their are traps all over that can lock opponents in rooms and cause loud noises

Spooky ambient music plays throughout just like mob of the dead but more current and louder.

Sometimes Samantha's lullaby will play at a very low tone and slow tempo. Same with Where are we going?

You play on full maps. All doors open.

Slow and steady wins the race!

Level 11
22 REPLIES

Re: NEW GAMEMODE IDEA: DEAD SILENCE

in reply to Group115

Hey that's a good idea, while it does require some tweaking, it's a good game mode.

Level 4

in reply to Fallenangel7001

Yea. Some balancing and tweaking is needed. Just an idea.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Group115

I love this game mode, it sounds fun and synical. I love being evil yet still having fun. You have my vote for this mode!

Level 11

in reply to Group115

Same here. I love the idea. Treyarch should read this. I think my wife could even get into this game mode since she sucks at killing zombies lol. Maybe she can sneak by them ok.

Level 12

in reply to Group115

I stopped reading after you said it's only 2v2.

And it doesn't matter what game mode treyarch puts in (even though none will match to Grief), the leaderboards will always be ruined by boosters that treyarch fails to acknowledge and delete from the leaderboards.

Level 6

in reply to Blake_II

They will figure something out. Hey it's just and idea

Level 11

in reply to Blake_II

You pay to much attention to the leaderboards.......not like yer a top 10 player in,anything so whats the point? To flex yer interweb skills?

Seems yer mad about a broken gamemode.

Level 11

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

Well to answer your question I am good at this game and like a lot of people I'm very competitive and seeing how the leaderboards are filled with people that have no skill whatsoever and glitch to get to the top just ruins the concept of this game.

I play this sh*t to beat people's asses, I am technically in the top 10 on Town Grief but the first 3 are boosters and the number 1 is a modder with 21233221 wins and 213214 losses.

It's just that I've been a fan since WaW and seeing how treyarch tries to implement a competitive nature with this game but executes it so poorly does make me a little mad. So yeah, you mad that I'm a little mad bro?

Level 6

in reply to Blake_II

"i am technically in the top 10"

Thanks for proving me right sport.

Mad at what? This is how i entertain myself guy......

Level 11

Studios