NEW GAMEMODE IDEA: DEAD SILENCE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: NEW GAMEMODE IDEA: DEAD SILENCE

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

I could climb to technically number 1 if I want but it's pointless if there's still boosters at the top. I would murder you in a public lobby kid lol go back to your mom's basement.

Level 6

in reply to Blake_II

Lolololololololololololollol i play grief on survival maps and have 0 losses.........id stop assuming yer anything but subpar.

Fyi its very cozy in my lair, and i never left so how would i go back.?

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

Well maybe it's because you haven't played enough too have experienced disconnection losses nor custom games losses. But then again, you wouldn't be invited to custom game tournaments filled with the best players because you're nothing special.

And i'm sure you never leave your lair bro, I'm sure you don't even know how it feels liek to be out in the sun lol.

Level 6

in reply to Blake_II

Yup my 350,000 kills means i havent played enough.........custom game tourneys huh....if i wanted an invite im,sure id get one....

I get plenty of sunlight guy how dare you assume i have no windows in my lair.....

Level 11

in reply to s0uRp0vv3r

lol 350k kills using the sliquifier glitch I bet, maybe that's why you don't take legit rounds and wins on the leaderboards serious. What's your GT? I'm sure I never heard of you, Mr. BeastGriefPlayer.

Level 6

in reply to Blake_II

Blake you sound like a right dick... You sound like an 8 year old who thinks he's a "beast" and everyone else is shit, leave him alone.

Level 6

in reply to Group115

Group115 wrote:

I got an idea for a GAMEMODE.

DEAD SILENCE: it is 2v2. Teams are either CDC vs CIA or CONVICTS vs GUARDS

OBJECTIVE: Get to a certain point in the map without attracting to much zombies. All zombies are in the sleeping phase as if hit by an EMP. Both teams have different goal points to get to. You have no weapon and must survive the way through and try to wake the least around of,zombies.. At the end whoever has the least zombies chasing them or least deaths is the winner.

Hmmm....  Seems like a big part of grief is the fast paced running around ... wouldn't it just be boring if everyone were walking around slowly to avoid waking up zombies? 

I don't play grief so maybe I'm missing something but when I play Tranzit and we EMP a zombie to put it to sleep I hate not being able to run in the area.

Level 44

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Completely agree.

Level 22

in reply to GulfCoastGirl

Yeah, man!  I want to riddle a hoard of corpses with bullets!  Maybe if this game mode were to get to an objective like a wonderweapon, see who can execute a little stealth skill to get to it first, it could work.  But I don't think it should take longer than a couple minutes to get to the point where we can begin to devastate the zombies.

Level 22

in reply to Group115

I"m not sure a zombie gamemode that you don't kill zombies would fair to well. 

Level 3

Studios