NEW IDEA FOR SPLIT SCREENERS BOOSTING HOW TO MESS UP THE KDR ON THERE PROFILE JUST A IDEA FOR THE TOP EXAMPLE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

NEW IDEA FOR SPLIT SCREENERS BOOSTING HOW TO MESS UP THE KDR ON THERE PROFILE JUST A IDEA FOR THE TOP EXAMPLE

For EXAMPLE player 1 SAM  player 2 SAM2 if the person is not moving and he dies in the game on the split screener then the DEATHS will count towards the number 1 player to mess up the number 1 player KDR kill death ratio

in the game SAM gets 15 kills say on a kdr 1 .35  he is trying to keep up his kdr

as the number 2 player SAM2 gets 12 deaths

number 1 players SAM KDR drops from 1.35 to 1.25 and on and on

it will make the split screeners play properly or play more

THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE THE NAMES ARE NOT REAL

Level 6
7 REPLIES

Re: NEW IDEA FOR SPLIT SCREENERS BOOSTING HOW TO MESS UP THE KDR ON THERE PROFILE JUST A IDEA FOR THE TOP EXAMPLE

in reply to saswookey11

What if I told you some people don't give a poop about their KDR.

Level 3

Re: NEW IDEA FOR SPLIT SCREENERS BOOSTING HOW TO MESS UP THE KDR ON THERE PROFILE JUST A IDEA FOR THE TOP EXAMPLE

in reply to saswookey11

saswookey1 wrote:

it will make the split screeners play properly or play more

I do not think that splitscreers care about their stats, thats the reason they play splitscreening. Its something that should just be removed from the game in its entirety.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to saswookey11

You should stop worrying about other people. Myob.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

You might wanna take your own message to heart.

Level 7

in reply to saswookey11

Split-screen players and split-screen boosting are 2 different things.

Split-screen players are 2 players playing on one screen, but are in the same team. IIRC, the main account's KD is not affect by the player 2's performance.  I'm not positive on this and can be wrong.

Split-screen boosting is when the main account puts their player 2 account on the other team. I'm not exactly how this is done, but it's possible. In this situation, you only need one player to boost as they can control both characters.

Simple solution: make it so the split screens can't end up on opposite teams.

....Unless you're talking about 2 split screeners on opposite teams and they're boosting off of each other's player(2) accounts. Then thats a different story.

Level 7

in reply to philla_killa

I splitscreen all the time and still have yet to have my wife or kids wind up on the other team. So I dunno how the boosters do it unless they party up. But your right Philla it shouldn't be possible to be on opposite teams on the same console.

Level 6

in reply to saswookey11

i hate boosters.boosting for thier diamond while we get it legit.we get a sense of accomplishment when we get diamond camo.i hope they get a sense of guilt for what they did.

i saw 2 boosters in the map carrier about 4 hours ago.they were in the little room next to the bomber plane.they were boosting with the svu as.i reported them so dont be suprised if you see a thread with a guy doing the*i got banned for no reason* excuse.

Level 2

Studios