New Crew or old crew, which group is the best zombies killers?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

New Crew or old crew, which group is the best zombies killers?

For me the old crew hands down. They where way funnier and more in interesting. Then again there's some mystery with the new crew as far as their back round and where the story going. What do you think? and wheres Samantha?

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: New Crew or old crew, which group is the best zombies killers?

in reply to Guitarmanx7x

Old crew.

New crew's story could be interesting, but it doesn't matter how interesting their story is if they themselves are not.

Samantha is with the old crew in Richtofens body.

Level 34

in reply to theatriks

Old crew.

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Old crew for life. I wish I could be richtofen again though. Samantha will have to do.

Level 5

in reply to Killbook

Even though I think the old crew are the best by far..

I do like Russman lol

And I really like billy Finn and sal in motd,

Not sure about weasel at the mo, but I've not heard that many quotes from him as most of the time I have my volume down pretty low,

And I know the old crew are just typical stereo types n all that,

But it's the daftnes, like they just don't give a crap lol

Level 19

in reply to Wingnuttz571

The old crew isn't all that special. I mean the only driving force as far as storyline goes was Richtofen and he is still in the game. The new crew while they may not be as "funny" (debatable there are a lot more sexual innuendos with this group) they have a lot more mystery surrounding them than Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai do.

Level 12

in reply to zombiehunter92

I never said they was all that special, I just prefer them And I'm trying to think of a way if explaining it,

It's like watching a remake of a bet good old film you lobe, and the people playing the characters just don't cut it,

It's not because I was used to the old guys either,

It's more like the ruff around the edges feel to them, and the new crew seem a little soft, and not as tough n rough,

Russman sticks out because he is another character that's stereo typical, and doesn't fit in too well with the new crew,

Hope that makes sense,

It's like the guys from motd all seem pretty tough, and the 3 I mentioned in my other post would all have fitted in well, in any of the maps.

But each to their own, it's just a matter of taste at the end if the day,

Level 19

in reply to Wingnuttz571

The old crew is supposed to look and feel tough...they were all soldiers. The MOTD cast were all prisoners...once again another tough guy persona. You probably don't feel that way about the new crew because they are just regular people and I think that is what Treyarch was aiming for. Part of what made The Walking Dead so successful is that you feel like the characters are real people from all different backgrounds in the zombie apocalypse. The TV broadcasts kind of reference The Walking Dead as well. I think Treyarch wanted to give us 4 unique characters to add more realism versus 4 similar characters with similar backgrounds.

Level 12

in reply to zombiehunter92

U don't have to examine dude, I k ow that's what they was aiming for, the joe blogs zombie killer,

And that's why I don't like them,

And in a way your wrong about the walking dead, the people who are alive are the tough ones or they wouldn't be alive,

Take the copper for instance, I know he missed the start if it all as he was in a coma, and he does come accros as a nice bloke, but he wa as copper for a reason, he isn't no push over,

And I'm not just talking about him killing his best mate,

There's quite a few instances he sows just how tough and clever he is,

There's a scene when they are out looking for some kind of provisions and I think they are in a chemist, or some are and he is in a bar,

And they meet that group and he kills two of them,

One of them he spots in a mirror, going for his gun, and without hesitation puts a billet in his head,

He is tough, just because he looks a bit thin and weedy, hi character makes up with sharpness and being tough,

And for me the new guys are missing that, well apart from Rusdman,

But dude honestly I'm jig trying to argue with u,

U and many other like the new guys for your own reasons, it's all good,

But I don't care for them soo much, ;-)

Level 19

in reply to Wingnuttz571

Sorry explain not examine lol

Level 19

Studios