New Game Modes and DLC

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

New Game Modes and DLC

I think there should be a game mode called 15 Minute Fun basically it's every game mode except Search and Destroy but there isn't a score limit but there is only a time limit which is 15 minutes. Another idea is FFA Elimination basically there is no score or time limit and everyone gets 25 lives. Another Idea I have is Handgun Fun it's basically the title you are only allowed to use pistols and score streaks that can't be shot down and can be destroyed by pistols. Two other game mode ideas I have is Ground War Multi Team and 4 Team Multi Team. Another one I would like to see in this game is Assault and basically you gotta complete a series of objectives rather then only one and the last objective will always be capturing a flag and escaping with it other objectives that will happen before that can be destroying a bomb or capturing an area or even activating something any objective that can be done in the multiplayer is in this game mode the objectives will always be complete one at a time in linear order. Hope these game modes sound fun.

Level 23
42 REPLIES

Re: New Game Modes

in reply to Adam1234567893

15 Minute Fun= Just play private match..

FFA Elimination= No score+ No time limit+Way too many lives= No way

Handgun Fun=  Again play private match or better yet One in the Chamber.Also, it's fultite to shoot down an aircraft with a handgun  unless the whole player base start shooting

Multi-team= Don't mind this but might as well let these modes be absorb into the multi-team playlist.

Assault= Might be tried and true but this is the shinning apple out of all of your game ideas.

Level 3

in reply to thecool-reborn

FFA Elimination only lasted 10 minutes whenever I tested it out so it won't take to long and the 15 minute fun is for people who want longer matches. For the Handgun Fun that's why I said no score streaks that you have to or can shoot down. Multi Team the reason why I said this is because they said it was going to be in the game but instead they made a 9 man match with only 3 teams instead of what it was suppose to be. And thanks for the comment about Assault.

Level 23

I have two more game mode ideas the first one is simple and it is Multi-team Capture the Flag basically each team get's their own flag and the score is 5 flags. The other idea I have is Multi-team Elimination basically it's a 3 round game and everyone has 10 lives who ever has the highest score and fewest deaths at the end of the third round wins the game.

Level 23

I have another Multi-Team game mode and it is called Head Quarters. Another game mode idea I have is Multi-Team Demolition the only difference is everyone is attacking and defending or you could give each team their own bomb and see how that goes.

Level 23

These are not ideas, its you simply adding multi-team to a pre-exsisting game mode.

Level 11

in reply to slyaudio1

Yes I know that but they still count game modes and these game modes are possible.

Level 23

Another game mode idea I have for today is called Realistic Mode basically it has all the game modes but you have half health with slow health regeneration and no perks but you still have killstreaks. I have another game mode idea and it's called Last Man Standing and basically it's a 18 man FFA where everyone has 1 life and the match will be on the biggest maps in the game. I also have a map remake idea basically put WMD back into Black Ops 2 but it's run down like 60 years of wear and tear so it's basically falling apart, another game mode I have  is called Insanity and basically it has all the gamemodes in it but everytime you spawn in or respawn you will get a randomly generated class including randomly generated score streaks and perks and attachments and weapons and equipment. It will randomly generate a class based on what you have unlocked. I have a couple DLC ideas as well  the first one is I think they should put a Flame Thrower in the special primary  weapons. Another idea is a 6X optical scope for the handguns. Another idea I have is for the special secondary the first gun is the Flare Gun you get 5 to 10 flares and they catch the player on fire if they lose half of their health or more to the flare the next weapon is a Dart Gun it should have the ammo of the handguns and it should have a scope and silencer to equip to it should take half of the player's health in a 7 second time period so it will take only two shots to kill them but will kill them even faster if they shoot more darts into the player. Another idea I have is incendiary rounds and grenades. I have a score streak idea as well they should make another Dragon Fire score streak but this one puts 3 of them into the map and they patrol the map like the AGR does. They should also put the most powerful handgun on earth into the game because it's a long range revolver. They should also add the Gauss Rifle in as a special primary. Another cool thing they should add to their game is sticky Proximity Mines they can stick to anything including people. And last but not least I think they should add a game mode called Tag and basically who ever is it the shortest wins.

Level 23

This post hurt my brain.

Use spaces.

Realistic mode is basically barebones which hardly anyone played.

Last man standing is an alright idea, but too many people, and seems alot like one in the chamber.

I hope they do remake maps, but like how they did hazard in black ops 1, with a complete aesthetic redesign.

It has been said many times that it is impossible to add anymore weapons due to lack of RAM, and it would also cause a disadvantage to people who do not buy the dlc.

Tag sounds like a fun idea, maybe they should add something like that as a private match mode like they did in MW3 with maps like infected, one in the chamber and gun game when the game was first released.

Level 5

in reply to AK97u

Well tag you can kill anyone cause it's FFA but in order not to be it anymore you have to kill someone then they will be it basically in order to tag someone while you are it is to kill someone else so you can still level up by killing people and ruining their hiding spot lol.

Level 23

Studios