New Perma-Perk? (knife)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

New Perma-Perk? (knife)

So, i was playing today on die rise and got a new perma-perk but dont know what it is. I had the bowie knife and had only been knifing zombies for a few rounds (i only had the pistol). at one point, i knifed a zombie and got the perma-perk graphic (green smoke) but dont know what this one is. Anyone confirmed this one or know what is does? I am certain i didnt do anything else to get this one besides knife a zombie. thanks.

Level 1
17 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: New Perma-Perk? (knife)

in reply to twich22

If there was a PU for knving I assure you I would have found it by now.

Level 9

in reply to SST_Forever

but i had not been shooting any bullets, and perhaps it doesnt work with the knuckles? I probably got 50-100 kills with the bowie knife in a row without shooting any bullets... and maybe its new to die rise

Level 1

in reply to twich22

Fair enough. I'm actually on PS3 so I can't say for sure.

I've knived from round 1-9 with the bowie knive and knuckled from 1-13 without shooting on a bunch of different occasions though. I even killed two with one knive with the bowie before.

Level 9

in reply to twich22

Yeah im pretty sure there is a knife perma perk it happened to me before and I had the standard knife, it took my perma jug off me so there must be one

Level 5

in reply to anto135

You can only have a certain amount of permaperks at one time?

Level 1

in reply to Troubled_spar7a1

One at a time I believe. I chose to have perma quick revive because when I go down with Who's Who on solo on high rounds, I can quickly get all my shit back thanks to it.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

You can have more than one persistant perk, at any one time. People I play with have had persistant Quick Revive, then obtained Dead Shot, or Steel Boards, or the Fall Damage perk.

Same goes for persistant Juggernog.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Really. When I got those Persistant Perks mid-game, I thought that you lose one when you get the other. Although I already know that Perma Jug goes away by round 15, although I never use it. It's not worth going down 3 times.

And what "Fall Damage" perk?

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

I have, personally, carried at least 3 persistant perks around at one time. Jug, Deadshot and Quick Revive if I remember correctly.

Persistant fall damage is obtained by making a handful of jumps on Die Rise. The ones that count as a hit (red screen flash). After a while, you will notice that you dont get the hit from the same jumps.

Still, it does not seem to carry over.

Level 53

Studios