New game mode no snipers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

New game mode no snipers

Do you think the game would be better off with a sniper free game mode ? I know they will never make a game without snipers so why not make a game mode with no snipers and make you show up on the map if you stand still for 3 seconds or more.Snipers just ruin the game for me I hate quickscopes and I hate the 1s who just camp all game long I bet if they ever did this game mode it would probably more popular than TDM.

Level 12
26 REPLIES

Re: New game mode no snipers

in reply to eleven1181

No

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Why not ? It would only be 1 game mode

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

Because you do one mode without snipers, you would have to do one mode without SMGs, one mode without LMGs, etc. No one would ever be happy. Also, you didn't give any good reason for not a sniper free game mode other than that you have a hard time with them.

Level 40

in reply to eleven1181

I disagree,

I do share your opinion of quickscoping. But the guys who are " just sitting there" are doing what a sniper is supposed to do..

And as far as standing still for 3 seconds. That's just silly.

In the end, until I buy everyone's game, I can't tell them how to play.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to eleven1181

I'm the world's worst sniper, but I can appreciate someone who is skilled at using them.  Is quick-sniping realistic?  No, but having tried to do it I know it's not easy.  I have respect for people who can do it well.

Level 18

in reply to eleven1181

The most complained about weapons are the snipers these quickscopers are just a joke very few people who don't use a sniper don't mind them most would love a sniper free game mode I bet.

Level 12

in reply to eleven1181

I see a lot more complaints about LMGs with TF than I do with snipers.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

I try not to complain too much about people's class loadouts, but a LMG with a TF is high on my list of dislikes.  Unlike my QS-sniper comparison which takes some skill, the TF takes away a lot of the hard work for those using it.

Level 18

in reply to claisty

I disagree. I wear cold blooded or whatever it is that makes them not put the red box around me and I still get nailed from far away and while I am head glitching. I think it's more mental than actually being useful. People know the places where everyone likes to hide and it's not really all that hard to see someone running across the map. Then, when you find out you were killed by a TF, you just assume that they only got you because they had the TF. If the TF was that good, more players would wear cold blooded to counter it but since they don't notice a huge benefit, they don't bother.

Level 40

Studios