New glitch on Die Rise...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

New glitch on Die Rise...

Hello,

I was playing Die Rise for my 3rd ever time. I was on round 21, and I was travelling down the elevator shaft with the galvaknucles. I jumped to the slidey thing just before the an94, and I glitched into a wall, froze, then died. I respawned with Who's Who, but I couldn't revive myself. Luckily my teammate revived me. Still, getting stuck in a wall and dying shouldn't be a problem. Do people know about this glitch?

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: New glitch on Die Rise...

in reply to commandoman

yeah xbox 360 had this problem for a month and they still didnt fix it smh. it's called the death slide i think lol

Level 21

in reply to scoop121578

death slide is the one down to the first box spawn i think

Level 5

in reply to commandoman

when you go to drop into the slide try to walk off it close to the middle favoring the right.  there is a spot where the concrete sticks out a little bit, kind of looks like a rock, i try to walk off it right there.  so far i have not died doing it this way.  all the times i have died in that shaft i dropped off on the left side.

Level 6

in reply to S_L_I_C_K

I tried and tested that slide many a time, and found that the only time I died was when I held the left analogue stick forward while sliding down. I have never died once going down without touching the stick.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

thats interesting.  i know i used to try and spin myself around so i was facing the right direction when i hit the ground, and ever since i started getting killed in there i just walk off it on the right and dont touch either stick until i hit the ground.  so you might be right with your theory.

Level 6

in reply to S_L_I_C_K

I used to have that problem, but now every time I go down, I do multiple 360 degree spins and I haven't went down once ever since. : D!!!!!

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

Go down as in go down e elevator shaft, and the second "go down" I mean't "go into the revivable state".

Level 30

in reply to commandoman

I also had a few bad falls jumping through this path, and the worst thing is I was fully loaded all the time (4 perks, pack a punched guns). And I hated these jumps so much I decided to take a look. And found the safe way to the last jump down the elevator shaft to AN94.

On your last jump where you would multibumps and possibly would get trap,

JUMP TO THE LEFT MOST PORTION OF THE SLIDE. The right side has portruded iron bars and if you are unlucky, you can be trapped. I never got trapped again after I started jumping to the left of the slide.

Level 5

Studios