New ranking system is FLAWED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: New ranking system is FLAWED

in reply to Theunholyicon

I've had the same thing like that on Die rise, a friend of mine who is only skull while the rest of us were knife wanted to play with us. We let him in after saying" mate you do know that this game's gonna last for at least 7-8 hours of killing zombies right" like all people who obviously care too much of their rank to think about what their really doing he said "I know what you mean" in this case he didn't at all. After getting past round 15, literallly 15. He was getting panicky and agitated, it was annoying for me as he never stepped nearly 3 feet away from me through 3 rounds and kept saying I'm worried about getting killed. Obviously i just said I can''t help you other than remind you that we did say we would be going into the daredevil rounds. I mean sheeesh, don't join a game you can't afford to die in. While the rest of us were pulling off out trains and racking up the kills, he was running wild everywhere shooting our trains with his ray gun. Nearly killing us several times, he finally found a spot and trained. At last, he was surviving and we were, training a zombie and taking a breather, trust me, people who havn't been into the high rounds, its tiring. None of us were expecting rank up, nor did we get one but we got a leadeboard record of 73 and boy did we enjoy it. But for the skull dude, I probably think he took chill pills afterwards since he sounded really freaked out, yet he did well after 3 rounds following me everywhere, attracting more pesty zombies. But I got the kills and the guns, it's all I care about, but like most people, well nearly all of em I would certainly not mind getting shotties but I ain't hellbent on em, I get them when I get them, and If I don't then who gives one.

Level 6

in reply to xxxSHOCKxxx

Knife and skull is classed as a high rank, shotguns and knife both represent skilled players, assuming they haven't glitched for them, which these days is too common. People who get shotguns are usually protective of it, not because your a noob, they don't want to lose their shotties, I don't blame them at all. Shotguns is a very balancing rank, so you have to be careful what you do.

Level 6

in reply to xxxSHOCKxxx

you know what's worse than raging shotties? AFK idiots and 12 year olds thinking it's funny to get downed in lava so that their teammate will nearly kill themselves trying to be the nice guy, this combined with the fact that it could've been a MUCH BETTER teammate instead of them.

Level 1

in reply to iamRONIN

amen but u no TREYARCH NEEDS TO TAKE RANKING AWAY i am tired of getting into lobbies that say no go away u dont have shotties well u no wat i dont care i thought gamemakers made games for u to have fun not rage when u go down,dont get good guns or lose everything,sowhat if im just bones,skull,blue eyes skull,blue skull knife or watever ITS A GAME ALL U RAGERS U HAVE FUN PLAYING not o my god i just got a rpg 5 times in a row u no wat get over it buy a wall gun they just dont put them there for looks USE THEM u no wat i was a blue eye nife but now i probably a skull who cares im really good,can survive pretty good,dont rage quit,or care wat gun i get so wat if u get a rpg ask any1,any1 that as acually use 1 its preety good take out hords with approx. 4-6 shots rounds 30+ SO U NO WAT IF U RAGE DONT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u wanna add me its roadblock365

Level 1

in reply to iamRONIN

The only time I have fun playing with randoms is when they like me don't care about there rank and just want to play for fun. I don't look at rank to determined if your good or bad, I look at how you were in game. Did you try to revive your teammates, did they buy the next door when they had the most points, were they respectful to the other players in the game, did they share the box on a fire sale. If you did those things or close to that then I'll play with you anytime I'm free to play zombies, no matter if your a single bone or shotties.

Had a guy back out on round 9 on origins cause he said that he was embarrassed cause he went down 3 times and he usually don't play that way. Downs happen, just hope your in a lobby where your teammates are going to pick you up, and if your as good as you think build back up your points and get your set up that you like and continue to kill zombies. I never quit unless I have to go or my teammates are trolling.

Level 3

Studios