No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

in reply to ZM-Safetrance

good reply, its a shame as i was saying, that in this thread, the noisy minority is getting its views heard over the quiet, non-moaning (is that a word? haha) majority. That guy probably just likes easy maps like kino as its the only map he can get above round 20 on!

And ChiLLyZz_, yep, most people don't even give the matroyska's a chance, at least CoTD gave em a fair chance, the only special grenade you could get! Most people just don't like weapons if they don't kill every zombie in the game at once without any chance of them dying (the noobs), its a shame really.

My view on Wonder weapons is that they should only exist if there is the possiblity of a bad side effect to the user if used wrong (wunderwaffe and Scavenger could kill you!), thats why i don't like the thundergun or wave gun, there is no bad side effect, so noobs stay noobs as they don't learn how to use the weapon effectively through practice. They should only be good if used in the right way, or they can have bad side effects on the user (kinda like a phrase in star wars where they say lightsabers can only be used by jedi without having the user have possibility of injury haha)

Level 11

in reply to Bush_Wookie_95

You say running circles take no skill let me tell you what takes skill and what doesn't.

Camping - This takes no skill but you need to stay in contact with the other people your camping with. Its a lot harder to camp now due to treyarch trying to get rid of campers. The best map to camp is Der Riese on the cat walk.

Running the whole map - This takes the most time and is the least skilled out of all. You are running away from zombies and getting them all to gather to the back of you and then you kill them. Some maps you got traps and it makes it easy.

Running Circles - Takes more skill than you know. Run a circle on Nacht Der Untoten w/o the ThunderGun and see how hard it is. Run a Circle on Verruckt by Mule Kick and see how hard it is. Im not saying it takes skill just saying you need to use your head first or you will get trapped.

TO EVERYONE I DO ALL THREE

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

I think in my opinion that the newer "Special" maps with crap like george and the astronaut are dumb they just arent as fun as the other ones and are ruining zombies for the good players. Another thing is the ideas for maps they have been making Ex. Moon, Shangri-La These maps are just plain dumb, I dont like were there taking zombies we need more maps like the classics with the Nazi theme zombie maps there just always better and funner in a lot of ways, I really hope in Black Ops 2 they dont keep making these crappy maps, Natzi Zombies please thats how it started and thats how it should stay and most people will agree

(excluding if yur a kid age 3-12) that the Natzi Theme Zombie maps are better and always will be in many ways.,..

Level 1

in reply to matuzz

I agree. There is no need for them. I think zombies has gone downhill since they have started to add "special" zombie types. All the maps with the exception of shangra la were great, but the non-sensical additions of Georga A. Romero & The Astronaut, were just annoying. I mean, is it even zombies anymore? Last time I checked Zombies don't go wielding a glowing camera and hit people with it. It would have made more sense to add the Grim Reaper since the Grim Reaper represents death.

I believe the biggest pain for the community is all the effort you need to put in just to kill the astronaut and romero. Considering you have to get the vr11, then spend 5000 points just to upgraded it so it has the ability to kill Romero is just plain ridiculous. The Astronaut just go away for a couple of rounds and return again then you have to re-defeat it.

However, Treyarch is cool because they did add the Grim Reaper on the multiplayer map convoy. The Grim Reaper was on a billboard. So that was cool that they listed to my idea.

Another thing that is annoying is the "special" zombies like in shangra la they had fire and ice zombies which I didn't like to much. I can honestly say that shangra la was my least played zombie map.

I didn't hate the Black Ops zombie maps (except for shangra la). What I disliked were ideas such as adding george romero, the astronaut, etc. All they (George A. Romero, The Astronaut) did was get in the way. They were annoying.

If they do bring in ideas such as romero and the astronaut, they need to be less of a hassle to deal with. Not every zombie map needs to have "special" zombies. Have some with "Special" zombies and some maps with just normal zombies.

What I mentioned above is just targeted at the horde mode. Treyarch can do whatever they want with the new modes because I'm assuming they will have zombie teamdeath match and having romero or the astronaut won't be as a big of a deal because if I die, then i can just respawn, rather then turning a corner on round 30 something and having the astronaut take me by surprise and killing me.

Level 23

in reply to Becon_of_Death

They made zombies interesting. They all did what they were desgined to do, which means they worked well. George: Removes you from your camping spot. Napalm Zombie, Suicicde bomber that also forces you to move location. Shrieker zombie: fast attck zombie that blurs your vision before other zombies kill you. Astronaut zombie, same as george. It stops noobs running stupid circles of noobness

Level 11

I'm not a noob. I'm pretty good at zombies.

Level 23

They should also alternate maps.

What I mean by this is that the 1st map could have "special" zombies while the 2nd map just has normal zombies then the 3rd map would have "special" zombies and the 4th map would have normal zombies, etc.

Level 23

I agree with you for the most part Bush Wookies, except how you call Trainers Noobs, that's immature.
Anyway, I have been playing alot of COTD lately (round 27 this morning) and i thoroughly enjoy killing George A. Romero, he is what makes that map, the panic and rush of unloading all your scavenger ammo into him when you see a Max ammo, and getting the WunderWaffe DG-2 and a free perk for all your efforts!

Then the relief of NOT having George around and mindlessly killing zombies for a couple of rounds, then he come back, and you repeat the process, George is an awesome (and relevant) adiition to (COTD) zombies and I hope he or something like him, reappears in BO2.

Level 3

in reply to ChiLLyZz_

Ok, Becon of Death, i wasn't calling you a noob specifically, i was just calling those who PURELY have to rely on trains to survive noobs. ChiLLyZz_, yeah, i know, its not exactly the most mature thing i could have said, but i think trains is slowly killing zombies for me. If they created zombies that anticipated (well, as much as an undead corpse can) that you're just going to run a circle, i'd be happy. And yeah, its not like you don't get a reward for killing george, or the Napalm and Astronuat zombies. Kill george=free perk and DG2. Kill Napalm Zombie=Free fire trap. Kill Astronaut zombie=Huge explosion of epicness. And Shangri-La was my favourite map, partly due to the diversity of the map, partly due to the fact its nearly impossible to run trains on it !

Level 11

Ok, well there is a bit of running trains in either strategy you do.  I mean, it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill every zombie you see (except for dur riese on world at war, that was the ****) so in any strategy you do, it involves zombies piling up behind you.  Really, it depends on your definition of train.  I think trains are anything that involves zombies piling up behind you, which every strategy does unless u camp the entire match.  I think bush is talking about running circles the entire game.  It's not that difficult, but it also can be.  Ya know, nuke blows up all ur zombies and u really gotta work to get the train working again. 

Anyways, we need to respect the way all people play.  If it gets them high rounds, that's cool with me.  Being immature and calling people noobs really isn't the way to go.  :/ trust me on that one.  Any ways, peace out. 

P.S. making a thread about zombie environments (not maps).  U guys mind checking it out and commenting what you think?

Level 11

Studios