No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: No Astronaut/George type of zombies.

in reply to Bush_Wookie_95

I only camp in an area if the whole team has that kind of strategy. I simply adapt. In Verrukt, I always want to keep one of the power doors closed, otherwise, it just makes matters harder than they should. In Kino I tend to run about alot. In Der Riese I don't tend to enjoy staying in one place for to long. As for the dog rounds, I like them not because they are too difficult, frankly, solo the round flies over, its just that they have a more eerie zombie feel, and integrating them into the later rounds certainly added to the challenge of camping. I would love a return of dogs.

As for maps like Moon, I just felt they jumped too far to soon. If it may have been better to remain at Area51, then doing moon in Black Ops 2. But what's done is done. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Level 1

in reply to matuzz

I disagree.  I loved the astronaut!!!!  It teleported me out of bad situations!

Level 11

in reply to matuzz

The Astronaut was pretty easy to kill, but George was just plain annoying. It takes 99.9 trillion shots to go back in the water. Not die, but go back in the water. Fuck that.

Level 7

in reply to outlaw-95

Nah George only has 250,000 health for each player (so 1,000,000 for 4 players), he's actually pretty easy to kill, get a crawler and give it a real go by hitting the box then unloading into him then hitting the box then unloading into him again! The M72 Anarchy (with Speed Cola and PHD Flopper) is a fun way to do it!

Level 3

in reply to ChiLLyZz_

Or....just get PHD flopper, find the stairs outside the lighthouse near Stamin-Up, And just flop him till he dies.

Level 11

I think george was generly quite popular and it's qite anoying when people say 'it makes it to hard' if it seems to hard then its probably because you arn't very good at the game.

I think the idea of more bos zombies is good.

Level 1

in reply to zombiesareawsom

good to see. It appears the minorities are having all their opinions heard over the majority, cause they are noisier

Level 11

If your prepared to flop him 50-250 times for each player till he runs off, go right ahead then buddy!

I just wait for a Death Machine or max ammo and unload into him, otherwise i just treat him like a normal zombie and not let him trap me, it is fulfilling when you defeat him.

Of course you could send him back where he came from with the VR-11 Lazarus (most underated gun ever) for a few rounds.

Level 3

in reply to ChiLLyZz_

PaP a dragunov. It does 10000 damage per headshot and has 80 ammo, that's 800000 damage.

Level 8

in reply to ZombieSlayaJay

True true, but personally I would rather not spend 20 minutes shooting George in the head with a Sniper Rifle, unless i had Deadshot, but that would add up to alot of points... 5000 to upgrade, 950 at the least to get it from the box, and 2000 for deadshot and more for all the doors up do deadshot, putting that as an expensive way to kill George, rather than just getting the Death Machine drop a few times and spamming George. Way easier!

Level 3

Studios