No freezing, no random stat reset, will connect to online, host will migrate if need be, no probation, knives that work, lag almost non-existant, no frustration, actual fun.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

No freezing, no random stat reset, will connect to online, host will migrate if need be, no probation, knives that work, lag almost non-existant, no frustration, actual fun.

I apologize in advance. But....MW3. It works. None of this stuff is happening there. I hung up BO2, just was not worth it anymore, thankfully I didn't pay for it. I know most of you did, and it suks as to what is going on with it. Come back to MW3, you will ateast be able to play it without worrying about all that stuff. If you like playing COD but you are having issues with BO2,  just shelve it and come back. Maybe it will get fixed, I try to have hope which is why I stick around, looking for updates, plus I've been with COD since the begining, its a love hate relationship, and maybe to help someone in the process.  Atleast your stats and your PS3 will be happier.

Level 13
6 REPLIES

Re: No freezing, no random stat reset, will connect to online, host will migrate if need be, no probation, knives that work, lag almost non-existant, no frustration, actual fun.

in reply to Eye_Gore

omg lured... That was a classic intro to the thread.

I wish my WM3 experience was good... unfortunately it was so bad I sold it.

If they do not the fix the latest wave of freezing without destroying everything else... I could see myself selling it as well (but it does have zombies)

(not concerned with stats, but point taken)

Activision Ambassador

Re: No freezing, no random stat reset, will connect to online, host will migrate if need be, no probation, knives that work, lag almost non-existant, no frustration, actual fun.

in reply to Eye_Gore

so your saying mw3 beta is over more then a year later and they released the real game?. I guess lag ops 2 beta will be finished in the same time frame.

Mw3 was just as bad when it was released, I stopped playing it for the same reasons. I don't know why I'm still trying to play this laggy assed game. I haven't found a match or game mode where I'm not skipping frames like crazy today and the match making still sucks ass. make it so best actualy works and stop using my connection as a filler for a lost game in a lag infested match that I'm going to leave anyway.

Level 5

in reply to rednotch1

The only thing these 2 games had in common at  release was lag. My PS3 never froze playing MW3, nor did my stats get a random reset because I played a different mode.  The game is a whole lot different now. Atleast for me, it doesn't play like it did, its better.

Level 13

in reply to Eye_Gore

Mine has frozen at one point in time on almost every game from mw2, GT5, BF3 ect.. but this one is about tied with mw3 for me for freezing. At 6 years old its still kicking even being left on for days at a time.  I have not seen the stats rest and I've played alot of bot games. , the sound bug pops up way to often though and every hot patch they fuck the match making up. Just cause I have best on doesn't mean some  one running any isn't going to be thrown in the lobby speaking a different language skipping around on 2 bars. So I agree the game is broken.

I have not played mw3 in almost a year so it might work fine but I gave up on it. How may people are still online? I bet most of the game modes I play are dead, it happens every year when the next cod is released, unless your there for tdm or search.

Level 5

in reply to rednotch1

About 100k people in total, Playing HCTDM has about 1600 in it now. Maybe thats why lag isn't so bad. As for games for freezing up my PS3, the only ones that really did was Bethesda games, like Skyrim and Fallout. I never had a COD game freeze it up till this one.

Level 13

in reply to Eye_Gore

League Play has 'all' of that. All of it. I think they're on server hosts since I've played over 50 matches and there's never been a host migration once.

Level 8

Studios