Not So Hidden "Hidden Tactics."

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Not So Hidden "Hidden Tactics."

So someone posted a Hidden Tactics video a while back.  Pretty funny stuff.

I always asked myself if reading these forums will ever help my gameplay.  Well, it did because without having seen the vid above, I wouldn't have known what these guys were up to in the video below.

Notice how I completely didn't see one of the guys in the first series of kills.  And notice how I was shooting the dead body before I killed the last guy in the second series of kills.  So the tactic does work.

Why these dudes chose to come back and "tactically hide" in the same place is beyond me.  At any rate, they all quit a few seconds later.

Not the most spectacular vid you'll ever see but I thought of this forum after the game.  LOL and hehehe.

Level 40
3 REPLIES

Re: No So Hidden "Hidden Tactics."

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

I love to ninja, so I know all the spots and love to kill enemies who try it. Very fun.

Level 35

Re: Not So Hidden "Hidden Tactics."

in reply to Megadog14

Megadog14 wrote:

I love to ninja, so I know all the spots and love to kill enemies who try it. Very fun.

Ninja'in on top of a tac insert is one of my fav things to do.  A good ninja knows not to hide in the same place.  These guys in the vid came right back to where they were first slaughtered.  LOL. 

Level 40

Re: Not So Hidden "Hidden Tactics."

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yeah, its funny as hell, but I save the hide for when people are talking trash, because there is no better thing to do to tryand shut them up in th3 lobby, because I cant stop laughing.  I like to throw a betty, hid3 in the corner, then pop them in the back, relocate for another round!!!!

Level 19

Studios