Nuclear Killer Title

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Nuclear Killer Title

So I'm trying to get my first nuclear in Black Ops 2, but the problem is either I die from bs (ie spawns) or the game ends because my teammates like to cap the hardpoint/triple cap the dom flags, etc. I always try to get my nuclears solo because ironically I'm better solo, but I think it is time to actually find people to help me get my first nuclear. If you are interested in helping me sent my gamertag a  friend request or reply with a tip to get the nuclear. GT: GaMeFrEaK2435

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Nuclear Killer Title

in reply to CODGamer2111

On second thought I'm just going to drop the discussion cause I figured I woild just fresh start cause it grew boring trying to get a nuclear so I'll just let it naturally come to me.

Level 1

in reply to CODGamer2111

it will soon u start off with bloodthirsty, days later you get merciless and etc. keep playing and itll come

Level 2

in reply to Rust_FaTaL

^^^If you can't get the BLOODTHIRSTY, just quit trying. Theres no hope....Put the controller down, and never pick it back up.

Level 1

in reply to CODGamer2111

I have had the game since relese day and just got my third Nuclear and 30+ unstopables playing solo, I got all 3 in Capture the Flag, the first 2 I got by beasting on noobs my 3rd came last week in Capture the Flag I ended the game with 98/10 kd

Level 6

in reply to FiL_UK1

How did you do it solo.i am looking to get a nuclear as well can you give me tips too like how to play capture the flag?

Level 4

Studios