OFFICIAL IDEAS for add ons and new maps for ZOMBIES in the future.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: OFFICIAL IDEAS for add ons and new maps for ZOMBIES in the future.

in reply to Shredder2468

yessss, great idea. visible achievements for bragging rights would be extremely nice to have

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

Level 11

in reply to Tsarthos

Yup, this would be better then the rank system they have. This could actually show exactly how good of a player you are, and the challenges could be viewed in the pause menu, or the select menu.

Level 30

in reply to Group115

Yes! I like this. I have to tell that some things are better for a game mode, of that can be installed for a custom game.

(For a gamemode: Every few rounds you unlock something)

(For a Custom game: You can chose on what rounds a boss round comes, and which one)

I like it how you should have 5 keys to open a door.

It kinda reminds me of The Legend of Zelda.

You have to go around the whole temple to found the Boss Key.

Then you can go to that big door and open it and found the boss

Or in zombie talk: You have to go trough the whole map and search for things that will open the door, and behind it will be an ultimate perk or PaP.

Level 10

in reply to Offliine-id

Yea.

Level 11

in reply to Group115

I think you should be able to shut the door you just bought, be able to pack a punch twice: first time is a regular PAP gun and the second time, its gold has more ammo, you get to select which attatchment you want, maybe a lil stronger. I'd also like to see the fridge again but not as lame, i can store up to three items not just a gun, maybe i would need some monkeys in a game down the road, or and extra bowie knife. to me COD needs an upgrade for like seriously 5 years the multiplayer hasn't changed, Treyarchs servers suck compared to Infinity Ward, i only got Black Ops 2 cause of Zombies. But there is so many different games to play online now, that Treyarch needs so drop the multiplayer, talk to some of the people who made the hundreds of custom zombie mod maps from World at War and bring some people form these forums and make a Grand Theft Auto kinda free roam zombies. as you progress with the story you unlock more of the map, there will still be jug and speed reload, among 30+other perks, but its like a city they will have vending machines everywhere and just like GTA. but it still a working progress. let me know what you think?

Level 4

in reply to J0WNZ33

Endless waves of survival. Not an RPG mate.

Level 30

in reply to J0WNZ33

Sounds cool, but might take away the classic feel of zombies.

Level 11

in reply to Group115

Another cool thing could be multiplayer rewards like getting pack-a-punch camo on your guns or make your bullets actually shoot lasers that wouldn't effect damage. Just for show.

Level 2

in reply to J0WNZ33

JOWNS post. this is actually what i expected tranzit to be like. i expected a huge free roam town...and got a burnt out rat hole. green run is rather fun but its UGLY and gets boring...i want something like this ^^

Level 9

Studios