ORIGINS fast team strategy

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

ORIGINS fast team strategy

I am starting to hate on this map, most of my regular teamplayers ditched this game for GTA or they simply over this map. So I play with just about anyone who is keen to run for 50, not easy to find.

1.Ice Staff strategy: 2minits to finish round 60, good and fast but not my type, it is too risky and ammo dependent, so you will waste time on preparation or trying to top your ammo.

2.Wind Tunnel Camping strategy: Another team goodie for fast rounds, yet again ammo issues and preparation for next round.

3.Crazy Place with no staffs: I really like this one but other players just don’t see it, there is no preparation and no ammo needs. Get no kills after 40 but finished the round in 5minits with no ammo.

Can anyone suggest any other to try?, no solo strategies please. Thanx!

Level 26
32 REPLIES

Re: ORIGINS fast team strategy

in reply to boybad3

WWhat is the ice staff strat?

Level 11

in reply to boybad3

No matter the strategy, it's never fast to get 50. People need to be willing to spend 5hrs+ to get there, and once you start going down more and more, people tend to lose their patience. I made it to 37 today (personal record for me) with 12 downs, i stick to the game even tho it lasted 4hrs, but i coulda left way before that... Not everyone has my patience lol

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

It depends, and this is what i call skill for this game, to be able to plan a fast game and react quick to make changes on the way depending on situation, everything else about this game comes to patience and teamwork. I have done a run to 50 in less than 3hrs, but we had it planed out before executing it, also seen people play to 50 in 2hrs not on this map obviously but i bet it is possible to do.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

whatd your GT? personal best 4P is 47 with only one down............and 40 revives lol (I couldnt revive everybody and got caught myself)

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

PSN dude

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Too bad.

Level 2

in reply to boybad3

Ready to play right now? I get to high rounds as well. What is the crazy place tech your saying? Without using ammo, punches?

Level 2

in reply to Chosen_Gods

DDon't grab any crystals and the walls don't fall. Get mule kick and pap the Mauser and the 2 wall guns down there. Saves time by not doing EE but you'll forfeit the staves. No ammo meaning its on the walls inlimited. No panzers and if you want, build the shield in wind, easy to grab. Around mid 40s you shoot Zs to wound then porthole out and they die.

I Still want to hear this ice staff strat. If it involves camping in jug with it or just running with it, just as lame.

Level 11

in reply to Tictacn

A faster start for crazy place without using ammo is recycle the drone, the drone will finish round 40 in 5 minutes you will get no kills but smoke the rounds.

The ice staff strat is on relaxing channel, he just stands by gen2 next to where tank parks and shoots ice staff at his feet nonstop, finished round 60 in 2minutes, what it doesn't show is what happens when you out of ammo and that is where time will become an issue.

Level 26

Studios