Odd Parts Found in Tranzit

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Odd Parts Found in Tranzit

Ok so far I've found out where 3 of the 4 parts for the Jet Gun can sometimes be found.

-The big black cannon: usually found in the tunnel.

-The Wire: sometimes found in the power lab area. (I have no clue where else it can be found)

-The front piece (don't know how else to describe it): usually found in the shack next to Bowie knife.

Does anyone know where the last piece can be found? and also the other possible places for the pieces I already mentioned. that would be extremely helpful.

Another thing thats really confused me is sometimes in the tunnel I've found a wooden plank. What does that go to? I'm gonna go ahead and list the rest of the confusing parts to make it easier.

-The parts laying around in Nacht der toten - Where are they supposed to go?

-The Electric box found near the trash bin in town, or next to the refrigerator in Farm. - This part hasn't fit on any tables Ive tried to build it onto.

-The previously mentioned mysterious wooden plank. what is this for?

someone PLEASE enlighten me, I feel so . . . . uninformed.

Level 5
3 REPLIES

Re: Odd Parts Found in Tranzit

in reply to Tsarthos

The handle is the last piece and is found in Nacht Der Untoten. Typically on the stairs. The gun can be built at the Bar in the Town.

The wooden board is for the Navcard Reader which can built in the corn maze on the Otherside of the road from Nacht.

Both parts are used for the Easter Eggs.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Tsarthos

The handle can also be found on the other shelves in Nacht.

The power box that you find near the dumpster/farm goes with the navcard reader under the pylon.

Level 1

in reply to Tsarthos

thank you, thank you, thank you.

Level 5

Studios