Official Zombies Challenges...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Official Zombies Challenges...

Any of my old buddies still peruse these forums? I'm ready for some more well thought out, difficult, non-time consuming challenges, with sponsored rewards... Anyone else in? Cheese, GRRR, DrunkenPlatypus, DBZ, you guys especially... Let's do what we talked about ages ago lol...

Level 24
7 REPLIES

Re: Official Zombies Challenges...

in reply to ydajdimstr

Sure man... I am down for some kind of zombie slaying action tonight if you want? I was not available for an all day shot on Tranzit on Saturday unfortunately, but I would be down for something today.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

The last one that Tac and I had started looking into, before Origins released, was a "Pulp Fiction," style challenge with a few characters in the TZit diner, restricted to a sniper on the roof, shotgun inside and another with a 5-7 pistol... We never started any testing on it, so we'll need to play around with the rules...

I think now is the best time for these challenges, try to keep some life on these forums until next season...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

Im always willing to think up challenges.

Level 35

in reply to ydajdimstr

Challenge - Hell in a Cell

Map - MotD

At the docks where the plane part is all 4 players are locked in via the afterlife switch.

The guns used are the upgraded remington and the tommy gun, one player can have the blundergat/sweeper, one player can have the retriever (for max ammos) 2 zomb shields are allowed, any perks bar QR.

I'm gonna say the challenge starts at round 10 to give you time to PaP and what not. Once the gate is locked under no circumstances must it be opened again...not even for ammo.

The challenge is to survive as long as possible past rd 10.  Guess this could be a bit time consuming but it sounds like a hoot!

Level 13

in reply to ydajdimstr

I See how you are! Don't include me or anything. See if I come to your aid in GTA next time you are going toe to toe with a tank. Lol

Level 10

in reply to FlyingPlatapus

What are you talking about? Your name is up there...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

Funny, I didn't realize you were calling upon the mighty drunken Platapus for a game challenge, oh it will be a challenge all right.

Level 10

Studios